McIntyre cleared?

McIntyre also passed a polygraph test. I feel bad for the guy.

BTW. Where's Three3 at? He was talking smack about McIntyre- calling him a scumbag without knowing all of the facts in the case. Apologize to Mac, you turd!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody who has heard the name Corey Mcintrye will forget it, in about 3 days. His family and friends will believe him and are already over it. The only people that still care about this are us junkies on a Bills message board in May. If anything Corey has already made it a big joke. That's what I would do and he is only slightly more famous than me.

Anybody who has heard the name Corey Mcintrye will forget it, in about 3 days. His family and friends will believe him and are already over it. The only people that still care about this are us junkies on a Bills message board in May. If anything Corey has already made it a big joke. That's what I would do and he is only slightly more famous than me.

I am sure the people making fun of this story on the radio and on TV will be rushing to let everyone know that the police had the wrong guy...

If anyone does remember his name, they will most likely remember him as someone who did do this.

Yeah, I'm sure Corey's joking about it day & night.

Probably thinks it's hysterical, getting accused of being a pervert, being arrested, spending money to hire a lawyer, being dragged into court and forced to clear his name for something he didn't do - in fact, I'm sure he thinks its the funniest thing that's ever happened to him. :lol:

Yeah, I'm sure Corey's joking about it day & night.

Probably thinks it's hysterical, getting accused of being a pervert, being arrested, spending money to hire a lawyer, being dragged into court and forced to clear his name for something he didn't do - in fact, I'm sure he thinks its the funniest thing that's ever happened to him. :lol:

Oh the freaking horror! How could he ever show his face again? You people make everything out to be the biggest deal in the world. Lighten up a little and you might find life a little more tolerable. If I was Corey, I'd be annoyed but able to find the humor in it. I can honestly say it wouldn't upset me, nearly as much as it upsets some of you clowns. What would you do Senator? Drag it out and claim it ruined your life? Try and embarass the police or this old women in court? I wish we had more people who could just laugh things off and move on.

Oh the freaking horror! How could he ever show his face again? You people make everything out to be the biggest deal in the world. Lighten up a little and you might find life a little more tolerable. If I was Corey, I'd be annoyed but able to find the humor in it. I can honestly say it wouldn't upset me, nearly as much as it upsets some of you clowns. What would you do Senator? Drag it out and claim it ruined your life? Try and embarass the police or this old women in court? I wish we had more people who could just laugh things off and move on.

You're right, PilePusher - it's just a funny joke, and he should laugh it off. I'm sure the experience in the police station was one of total jocularity, and the lawyers who represented him probably did it pro bono, right? Plus, the guy had nothing better to do with all that time anyway.

I'm sure you'd find it just so hysterical to have your picture and your name plastered in newspapers, over news wires, and on internet blogs around the world depicting you as a sexual pervert who masturbates outside the window of a 69-year-old lunatic lady at 8 AM. :lol:

You're right, PilePusher - it's just a funny joke, and he should laugh it off. I'm sure the experience in the police station was one of total jocularity, and the lawyers who represented him probably did it pro bono. Plus, the guy had nothing better to do with all that time anyway.

I'm sure you'd find it just so hysterical to have you're picture and your name plastered in newspapers, over news wires, and internet blogs around the world depicting you as a sexual pervert who masturbates outside the window of a 69-year-old lunatic lady at 8 AM. :lol:

Okay Senator! :lol: Maybe you should have a Corey fundraiser to cover his bills and clear his name. Of course you will have to tell 100 percent of the world outside of Buffalo, who he is and what happened.

Okay Senator! :lol: Maybe you should have a Corey fundraiser to cover his bills and clear his name. Of course you will have to tell 100 percent of the world outside of Buffalo, who he is and what happened.

Dude, you're in the wrong... shut the f*ck up. You're not funny, and you're digging yourself a deeper hole by admitting to us all you're a complete idiot.

Any lawyers on the board? Can McIntyre sue the woman (the police were acting on behalf of the woman so they're clear)?

she probably doesn't have much to sue for...

At 59, she should have been happy ANY guy was still showing her attention...she probably has oranges in tubesocks hanging from her chest...

"100% of the world outside of Buffalo???"

Right, because it didn't appear in...

The Miami Herald

The Boston Herald

ESPN

Pro Football Weekly

EURweb

In fact, once it hit the major news wire services, including...

Associated Press

...it certainly wasn't picked up by almost every major newspaper in the country -

link

:lol:

As I said before nobody outside of Buffalo cares who Corey Mcintrye is and most of Buffalo doesn't even care. His name has been cleared and most of us can laugh about it. You and that tool murra can mourn for months and months if you want. As for Corey, I'd like to think he has moved on and can share in the humor of the situation. Hopefully he has a chance to make some of that money back and make a roster this year. It's the offseason, relax and enjoy these little nuggets.

As I said before nobody outside of Buffalo cares who Corey Mcintrye is and most of Buffalo doesn't even care. His name has been cleared and most of us can laugh about it. You and that tool murra can mourn for months and months if you want. As for Corey, I'd like to think he has moved on and can share in the humor of the situation. Hopefully he has a chance to make some of that money back and make a roster this year. It's the offseason, relax and enjoy these little nuggets.

I get much satisfaction in you calling me a tool. I really do.