Wahhhhh! Wahhhhh! I'm Too Beautiful Wahhh!

:lol:

The statement was the tightest body and I think the pictures compare. Since you're a whiner and because I like posting pictures like this :lol: we'll see if you can make the distinction now.

Biel

Another Biel

Alba

Another Alba

'Nuff said, Jack-ASS!!

Much better comparison...and I definitely agree Alba's looking hotter!

But why the name calling? :lol:

Can somebody please post more from that trip with Jeter. I've seen some even better than these.....I do think Alba is gorgeous - and probably prettier than Biel, but so far I'm standing by my Biel's body statement.

Ooops...

Hmmm....I don't know.

I stand by my first comment, and I'll throw in Alba too.

Y'know that Abba picture is from the mid 70's, right? I'm not so sure I'd want them now. :lol:

Much better comparison...and I definitely agree Alba's looking hotter!

But why the name calling? :lol:

Cuz it's fun. :lol:

Jack-ASS!!

You reply to my comment that Biel's body is so tight, with untouched pap. pictures vs. an airbrushed Alba picture, and I still think the pics you put up saying I need eyeglasses are proof of Biel's hard body........I've also seen Alba untouched and while very nice, she's not quite as buffed. And, I overall, I do think Alba is hotter - but you're not proving your point very well.

You reply to my comment that Biel's body is so tight, with untouched pap. pictures vs. an airbrushed Alba picture, and I still think the pics you put up saying I need eyeglasses are proof of Biel's hard body........I've also seen Alba untouched and while very nice, she's not quite as buffed. And, I overall, I do think Alba is hotter - but you're not proving your point very well.

:wallbash:

Take the glasses suggestion uckshmay.