Wahhhhh! Wahhhhh! I'm Too Beautiful Wahhh!

Jessica Biel says she's too pretty for Hollywood.

She continues, "I just want an opportunity. If you don't like the audition, don't hire me! But if you don't want to even see me -- that's hurtful. And why? You know nothing about me!"

So are her good looks hurting? "It really is a problem," she says. "I have to be blunt."

Let's see, I guess there isn't anything called makeup in Hollywood.

Man Charlize Theron is just sooooo hot in "Monster".

I wonder how they make hot women less hot in movies?

To be fair, Theron produced Monster, so there wasn't much chance she would be discriminated against. I'm pretty sure I even remember a story saying the reason she produced it was because she coudn't convince people she could play the part. I may be wrong about that....my memory's not so good.

Jessica: Waaaaaah, why can't I have the part?

Producer Jim: Because.

Jessica: Because why? I know, sniff, sniff, it's because I'm so beeeeeeeautiful right?

Producer Jim: Ahhh no, it's because you couldn't !@#$ing act your way out of a paper bag. Now blow me.

Seeing I never really heard of her before or seen her act the a above dramatization is intended for entertainment purposes only.

Jessica: Waaaaaah, why can't I have the part?

Producer Jim: Because.

Jessica: Because why? I know, sniff, sniff, it's because I'm so beeeeeeeautiful right?

Producer Jim: Ahhh no, it's because you couldn't !@#$ing act your way out of a paper bag. Now blow me.

Seeing I never really heard of her before or seen her act the a above dramatization is intended for entertainment purposes only.

:lol:

I saw pictures of her the other day when she was at the beach with Jeter - she pretty much has the tightest body ever.

Biel

Alba

Right cross PUNCH!!

Stomach PUNCH!!

Left cross PUNCH!!

Heresy I say! Heresy!!

Suggestion

Both hot but that was a terrible pic comparison. Alba's pic has more paint on it than most cars.

The statement was the tightest body and I think the pictures compare. Since you're a whiner and because I like posting pictures like this :lol: we'll see if you can make the distinction now.

Biel

Another Biel

Alba

Another Alba

'Nuff said, Jack-ASS!!