Hey ICE

Mile High

Just read this column that Andre Reed wrote for the Bills official website.

They came out and dominated the game, especially on special teams. It's true that many people might not be impressed because they beat the Arizona Cardinals, but I don't see it that way. A win is a win, period. The Cardinals have a history and a reputation of being a bad football team but they're better than most people think.

Andre's article

Sooo if one of the all time greats says it's a win, well I guess he's right. :P

It doesn't matter who you face on any given sunday. Any team can walk away with a win. Arizona is a good football team. They had the best red zone defense, they hadn't allowed a rushing TD all year. Alot of people comment on the weather and don't like the fact that Bledsoe only had 80 yards throwing but he did engineer our offense into the end zone 4 times.

A win is a win is a win. Our offense has gotten better since week 1. This weekend I think will be an even bigger breakout week for the Bills.

Guest Guest_MACDADDY_*
Who is paying him again Mile High?  Tell the truth and his ass is back pumping weights in florida  :w00t:

104567[/snapback]

The truth? I thought this was a board to discuss opinions. If you're looking for the truth climb the mountain.

The truth?  I thought this was a board to discuss opinions.  If you're looking for the truth climb the mountain.

104585[/snapback]

zzzzzzzz.....more mindless blather......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

So Arizona hasn't won any games this season and we basically beat them by forfeit ?

Gosh, I learn so much here. Where do I get the Kool-aid ?

104593[/snapback]

I guess Seattle just forfeited the game to them two weeks ago right? :w00t:

Just read this column that Andre Reed wrote for the Bills official website.

Andre's article

Sooo if one of the all time greats says it's a win, well I guess he's right.  :w00t:

104454[/snapback]

You are right a win is a win. And if every team you will play this season will roll over and play dead like AZ and Miami, then the Bills are Super Bowl bound.

The dark side of "a win is a win.." is that there is no thought given to HOW the Bills win. One win, after losing a ton of games, doesn't make you a good team. Especially if you go back to losing again.

The people who criticize the way the Bills play, even after a win, are not trying to be negative. They want to see the Bills win every week. That means making plays, not making stupid mistakes, and generally playing better.

PTR

You are right a win is a win.  And if every team you will play this season will roll over and play dead like AZ and Miami, then the Bills are Super Bowl bound.

The dark side of "a win is a win.." is that there is no thought given to HOW the Bills win.  One win, after losing a ton of games, doesn't make you a good team.  Especially if you go back to losing again.

The people who criticize the way the Bills play, even after a win, are not trying to be negative.  They want to see the Bills win every week.  That means making plays, not making stupid mistakes, and generally playing better. 

PTR

104797[/snapback]

More daily advice from a Pats fan. What's with the Bills fan disguise?

It's pretty silly, really.