Two and a Half Men Question

WWVaBeach

Do you know why you love it? Because i explained it to you!

Gotta agree. The only sitcoms i watch are Big Bang, How i met your mother, and Rules of Engagement. How i met your mother is one of the funniest shows on TV.

I DVR "Rules of Engagement," but it's obvious that show is struggling writing-wise. I pretty much watch it solely for Patrick Warburton. Dude's great.

I DVR "Rules of Engagement," but it's obvious that show is struggling writing-wise. I pretty much watch it solely for Patrick Warburton. Dude's great.

I'll agree with that whole heartedly. The writing could be worlds better. Warburton is hilarious and really makes that show, and if you've noticed, they've shifted focus over the past 2 seasons from Adam and Jen to Jeff and Audrey. I feel like the writers are short-chaning Adam because they simply give him the "look at me, i'm the stupid 30 year old" lines.

Do you know why you love it? Because i explained it to you!

Gotta agree. The only sitcoms i watch are Big Bang, How i met your mother, and Rules of Engagement. How i met your mother is one of the funniest shows on TV.

One of the funniest moments in television history.

Here is the entire video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdD0j6wmMNc

I'll agree with that whole heartedly. The writing could be worlds better. Warburton is hilarious and really makes that show, and if you've noticed, they've shifted focus over the past 2 seasons from Adam and Jen to Jeff and Audrey. I feel like the writers are short-chaning Adam because they simply give him the "look at me, i'm the stupid 30 year old" lines.

You're right about that. Another thing that I think hurts the show is that I believe it's on a laugh track. David Spade has some real zingers in there that just don't get much of a reaction. Sadly, I don't see the show lasting after this season.