Two and a Half Men Question

WWVaBeach

At the end of each episode there's a long paragraph that's too long to read. I have heard that each paragraph is really it's own different story. Have any of you heard of this or actually read the paragraphs? I've googled it but no luck.

At the end of each episode there's a long paragraph that's too long to read. I have heard that each paragraph is really it's own different story. Have any of you heard of this or actually read the paragraphs? I've googled it but no luck.

He also has them at the end of "Big Bang Theory."

CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #217 (CENSORED)

words that confuse the CBS censor

fecund, penal, taint, titmouse, cockamamie, cockatoo, cocksure, coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prick, prickly, kumquat, titter, cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot, ramrod, come, fallacious, lugubrious, rectify, Uranus, angina, paradiddle, spotted dick, dictum, frock, cunctation, engorge, turgid, stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and, of course, the always bewildering lickety-split.

As you can see, context is everything.

:thumbdown:

My sentiments exactly, I do not know why this show is so celebrated.

As far as comedies on CBS go, "How I Met Your Mother" is a much better show.

+1. Neil Patrick Harris is terrific on HIMYM.

I have a question....how can you watch this?

I just saw the AOL headline announcing that the "World According to Jim" got cancelled...my initial reaction was "holy crap, that show was still on?" I figured it must have been cancelled 5 years ago. Then I looked at the other shows that were cancelled, and realized I had never heard of most of them, let alone watched them. The only "Big 4" network shows I watch, are "The Office" and "Friday Night Lights", but I only watch then when they are released on DVD. All my other favorite shows ("Breaking Bad", "Real Time with Bill Maher" etc) are all on cable channels. My how times have changed...

Love the entire Monday night lineup.

Do you know why you love it? Because i explained it to you!

Gotta agree. The only sitcoms i watch are Big Bang, How i met your mother, and Rules of Engagement. How i met your mother is one of the funniest shows on TV.