Early news from DAY 2 of OTA's

VOR

-Hardy catching passes on the sideline from the JUGGS machine

And he shouldn't be allowed to stop doing that until at least July. Lock him in at night and leave the lights on.

Except, when he's catching balls there should be a DB in there trying to strip it out. He had a very hard time securing the ball after it hit his hands last year. Not enough hand/forearm strength. He'd have it then it would get pucnhed/pulled out when the DB would hit his arms.

And he shouldn't be allowed to stop doing that until at least July. Lock him in at night and leave the lights on.

Except, when he's catching balls there should be a DB in there trying to strip it out. He had a very hard time securing the ball after it hit his hands last year. Not enough hand/forearm strength. He'd have it then it would get pucnhed/pulled out when the DB would hit his arms.

Assuming Youboty can put pressure on his PF, he may be a good candidate to do so.

we have enough dbs, we can spare one for this express purpose

-Stroud is practicing

-Rhodes is there

-Hardy catching passes on the sideline from the JUGGS machine

All good to hear.

Do you have a source to give due credit? Or are you there at the OTAs?

With the groundbreaking information that was shared, I can really see how your only reaction is to beg for a source. :thumbdown:

My point was not that I disbelieved VOR. Rather, I think it is important to give credit where it is due. Chris Brown (thanks for the answer, VOR) put the report together, so he deserves to have the information attributed to him.

My point was not that I disbelieved VOR. Rather, I think it is important to give credit where it is due. Chris Brown (thanks for the answer, VOR) put the report together, so he deserves to have the information attributed to him.

True. But BB.com is required reading, IMHO.

I understand. Wasn't trying to be a d*ck, it is just a bit annoying to see the "Source?" post that never fails to pop up. Especially after something as basic and believable as the information that was given in the OP.