Who cares about TO. A Paladin is coming to town!

Kind of like this beheamoth from the Furman Paladins. Good read here on him. He didn't play football until 11th grade. His college and high school coaches both have some funny stuff to say about him in here. Yeah, he's an undrafted kid. But maybe he's an underdog to keep an eye on that camp.

Thoughts?

Good story. I hope this guy makes the team. 315 lbs stretches out over 6'8" pretty quickly. He is athletic and I suspect he will get stronger. I love hearing about the prospects every year, but so few of them make the team. Look at what Jackson had to do in preseason to get on the field.

Kind of like this beheamoth from the Furman Paladins. Good read here on him. He didn't play football until 11th grade. His college and high school coaches both have some funny stuff to say about him in here. Yeah, he's an undrafted kid. But maybe he's an underdog to keep an eye on that camp.

Thoughts?

There is tape on him Very strong upper body and athletic with very long arms and huge hands. He has not played a lot of football. He spent his teen years in Croatia. I hope he makes it as well. If the Bills do not sign a veteran Tackle like Jones I think he has a good shot. He was a "prime" free agent no one drafted him but a lot of teams knew about him. He signed with Buffalo because we traded Peters and figured he had a shot here.

Good story. I hope this guy makes the team. 315 lbs stretches out over 6'8" pretty quickly. He is athletic and I suspect he will get stronger. I love hearing about the prospects every year, but so few of them make the team. Look at what Jackson had to do in preseason to get on the field.

6'8"? Kind of sounds like a Langston Walker clone, only much more raw and inexperienced. With his weight "stretching out over his 6'8" pretty quickly"...(whatever that means), Langston still has not made All Pro once in his 6 year career, and nobody is really thrilled that he's slated to be our new left tackle full time. I don't have high hopes for this rookie free agent, to be realistic. :devil:

6'8"? Kind of sounds like a Langston Walker clone, only much more raw and inexperienced. With his weight "stretching out over his 6'8" pretty quickly"...(whatever that means), Langston still has not made All Pro once in his 6 year career, and nobody is really thrilled that he's slated to be our new left tackle full time. I don't have high hopes for this rookie free agent, to be realistic. :w00t:

he does sound more athletic than Langston Walker if anything - this is definitely a project for Coach Kugler..

any suggestions on how the coaching can instill a mean streak in the line guys? maybe he spends more time around rookies Levitre and Wood.. those kids sound really bada$$!!

I am very excited about this young man. I taught at Furman for several years, and it is a unique place--the smallest school in what used to be called DIV I-AA, they have a great football tradition, having won the title in 1988 and reaching the finals a few other times. Whether or how quickly he will develop into a good pro is an open question, but he is worth pulling for.

I have a nickname suggestion, too... the symbol of the Furman campus is the Bell Tower... so how about Towering Bell?

he does sound more athletic than Langston Walker if anything - this is definitely a project for Coach Kugler..

any suggestions on how the coaching can instill a mean streak in the line guys? maybe he spends more time around rookies Levitre and Wood.. those kids sound really bada$$!!

Well, assuming he's 21 or 22 years old, this happened when he was between 5 and 10 years old. That will give most people a bit of an edge to them.

They're nothing at all alike body-wise. Bell is way more athletic. More of a Demetrius Bell with strength...

OK, it looks like this kid may have a chance to make the team and even play a little, if he can keep that "bunson burner" flame going and stay healthy all through training camp. He certainly picked the right team to sign with, if he's another Jason Peters - like diamond in the rough, he'll have no problems sliding into the starting right tackle spot at least by next year, that's for sure!!