Don't worry, if all else fails then we at least got TO to blame.

I can hear it now, if the season unravels this year then we can make all kinds of excuses from Belichek cheating to our inept FO and now the newest and safest one, TO.

I hope I am wrong but I'll tell you what is more tiring than missing the play-offs and clawing to be a .500 team and that is the whining and complaining from the fans. We want to find a scapegoat everytime we are unsuccessful each year but if there were no football team in Buffalo at all then how would you feel then? I'd like to see a fresh approach this year not just from our FO, organization and team but even more from our fanbase. Appreciate what we have. We are one of 32 cities to have a NFL franchise in the WORLD!

Go Bills!

I can hear it now, if the season unravels this year then we can make all kinds of excuses from Belichek cheating to our inept FO and now the newest and safest one, TO.

I hope I am wrong but I'll tell you what is more tiring than missing the play-offs and clawing to be a .500 team and that is the whining and complaining from the fans. We want to find a scapegoat everytime we are unsuccessful each year but if there were no football team in Buffalo at all then how would you feel then? I'd like to see a fresh approach this year not just from our FO, organization and team but even more from our fanbase. Appreciate what we have. We are one of 32 cities to have a NFL franchise in the WORLD!

Go Bills!

I like your attitude Tipster. A large portion of the posters on this board are simpletons who have no real clue about the Bills or the NFL. I for one am very psyched about this season. For god sakes, we have TO coming to town. That is frickin AWESOME. For anyone who doubts what positives TO brings to the table. Watch the repeat from last summer of 2008 Dallas Cowboys training camp on NFL Network. The man is the consummate professional who is still an absolute stud. The example that he will set in training camp with his work habits is going to be phonomenal for the young players. Guys like him and Rhodes are exactly what the doctor ordered for us fans. Just wait and see. For all you doubters, this years team will have a whole new attitude. We are going to rock.

The mass of the fans might have him to blame, but if we are a strong team that wants to win what T.O. has to say doesnt matter. We know he will say some silly things. They will not stop us from wrapping up our tackles and finishing our blocks. If he is just average on the field, and lets be honest expectations arent sky high, we can still win.

We had a lack of effort last year that was embarrassing. But the truth is that we can beat the Patriots. We have physically outplayed them for years. Willis averaged about 170 yards a game against them in his career. Good defense can beat a very good finesse team with a great quarterback. The Steelers beat the Cardinals the old fashioned way, and so can we.