MO MONEY

NFL network reporting the salary cap for teams was increased by 12 million yesterday .

This sure could help the Bills fill those last few holes.

They must have been getting close to their self imposed "cash to cap" after the FA signings and multiple early round draft picks to pay.

With next year being uncapped, locking good players to contracts now might be a wise move.

Lets see; OLB check, LT check, DT check,DE check........CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!

I hope the Bills get two out of the four OLB, DT- Henderson and Pisa should be reasonable in both money and draft picks

Well Pisa I agree should be a Bill soon if the front office knows what its doing. But Henderson is not available our best hope for an upgrade at DT is to see McCargo take a step up. Yeah I don't have any confidence in that happening either. As for bringing in an upgrade anyplace else Levi Jones is the only guy I could see them bringing in.

In the DT department there is not much out there and what little thats out there is not going to come at a price that the Bills want to pay. Dorsey is a player with a huge upside but its going to cost at least 2nd and 3rd round picks and I don't see the Bills selling the farm for him. Docket is also going to cost similar in picks and he wants an extension. Anyone else available isn't an upgrade.

And top tier LT don't get cut unless they are old or have injury issues ( Levi Jones or Orlando Pace ) they don't get traded for cheap either. As far as DE goes I think we can get someone in here as a rotational player to help give Schobel a reliable back up and and give us more players to rotate in and out. DE's get cut for cap reasons and I think one can be had.

Well Pisa I agree should be a Bill soon if the front office knows what its doing. But Henderson is not available our best hope for an upgrade at DT is to see McCargo take a step up. Yeah I don't have any confidence in that happening either. As for bringing in an upgrade anyplace else Levi Jones is the only guy I could see them bringing in.

In the DT department there is not much out there and what little thats out there is not going to come at a price that the Bills want to pay. Dorsey is a player with a huge upside but its going to cost at least 2nd and 3rd round picks and I don't see the Bills selling the farm for him. Docket is also going to cost similar in picks and he wants an extension. Anyone else available isn't an upgrade.

And top tier LT don't get cut unless they are old or have injury issues ( Levi Jones or Orlando Pace ) they don't get traded for cheap either. As far as DE goes I think we can get someone in here as a rotational player to help give Schobel a reliable back up and and give us more players to rotate in and out. DE's get cut for cap reasons and I think one can be had.

The Bills need to sign Pisa and Levi Jones. We don't have to worry about Jones being old and injury prone so much because if we add him it would be hard for anyone to say we don't have very good depth on the OL. If you are willing to run with our current line, why not get a major upgrade and still have this line as a backup in case the upgrade has issues? We have enough depth at DE. We could use another decent DT but that actually is unrealistic. Sign 2 players and have a decent amount of liquid cash to play with and the Bills are in solid shape.