What this? obama makes another u turn??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...ror-trials.html

snip

President Barack Obama was today accused of a major U-turn after he decided to keep the controversial military commissions set up by George Bush to prosecute terror suspects.

The surprise White House announcement reversed Mr Obama’s campaign pledge to rely on America’s conventional criminal court system.

It was the president’s second U-turn this week after he changed his mind and pledged to try and block the court-ordered release of damning photographs showing US soldiers abusing prisoners.

OH MY!!

I love how this President is scrutinized way more than the last. Just funny.

Yeah, the media is much more against him. I'm glad you figured it out when the media hasn't.

Also, when the ambassador of CHANGE comes and makes outlandish claims is it the people's fault when they realize what intelligent people already knew... it's all a lie.

"Obama suspended the military commissions by signing an executive order on his third day in office, the same day he signed an order closing the U.S. military prison at Guantanamo, and said his administration would conduct a 120-day review of the process. That review comes due next week."

IF it comes back, it will not look the same as Bush's.

As evil B word snake-woman said, this isn't a U-turn. He did put them on hiatus for a review (perfectly reasonable, even desirable), and the review seems to have concluded that they serve a perfectly reasonable, legitimate, legal purpose.

THAT is a resasonable decision-making process, very much unlike his "I'm releasing the torture photos...oops, nope, had my fingers crossed!" decision.

I love how this President is scrutinized way more than the last. Just funny.

You cannot possibly be serious.