Bad 80's movies

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as I read the thread title, Rad was the first movie that popped in my head! Great movie!

Haha, Rad was also the first movie that came to my mind. :w00t:

The Gate, Weird Science, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and Bill and Ted were all enjoyable 80's movies when I was a kid.

Allright, for some reason besides all the John Hughes flicks, I loved any movie Chritisan Slater was in.

Worst one was prolly Gleaming the Cube. Man, some awful acting but great boarding in that movie.

Next was not a bad movie, but a great movie..Heathers NSFW Clip

Next was the classic Pump up the Volume. Another movie i thought was very cool, noy bad Again NSFW

OK, I have 2 bad ones and one that's just a little cheesy . . .

1) The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension. Just a fun film to watch.

Trailer

2) Clue. God, I wanted Leslie Ann Warren to fall out of that green dress . . .

3) The Karate Kid. Ok, not a bad movie, but a definite cheese-fest. I also consider it to be one the most quotable movies of all time.

- Ah, Buddha provide.

- Miyagi understand, Miyagi once have mother too.

- Hm, different, but same.

And all of the other usuals . . . Wax on, wax off, etc . . .

Allright, for some reason besides all the John Hughes flicks, I loved any movie Chritisan Slater was in.

Worst one was prolly Gleaming the Cube. Man, some awful acting but great boarding in that movie.

Next was not a bad movie, but a great movie..Heathers NSFW Clip

Next was the classic Pump up the Volume. Another movie i thought was very cool, noy bad Again NSFW

Heathers is a great movie, not a bad one. I'd cay Pump Up the Volume is a decent movie, for what it is.

Clue, on the other hand...

Disclaimer:

This does not fall under the cat. of "Bad Movie" in fact it is just the opposite. I just thought lumping it up in here might be better then starting it's own thread.

I just finished watching Ferris Bueller for the first time in maybe 2 years.

I forgot what a good movie that was. The first 20 minutes of that movie are flawless, They introduce every character so perfectly that it sets up the rest of the movie up to be pretty damn funny. If more teen comedies were like this nowadays I might actually give one a shot.

Disclaimer:

This does not fall under the cat. of "Bad Movie" in fact it is just the opposite. I just thought lumping it up in here might be better then starting it's on thread.

I just finished watching Ferris Bueller for the first time is maybe 2 years.

I forgot what a good movie that was. The first 20 minutes of that movie are flawless, They introduce every character so perfectly that it sets up the rest of the movie up to be pretty damn funny. If more teen comedies were like this nowadays I might actually give one a shot.

I caught the second half of the movie on HBO a few nights ago, and I agree, what an awesome movie. Ed Rooney is a priceless character, he makes me laugh everytime.

"The game is up, your ass is mine."