Kidney Now song from 30 Rock

hmmmm.....ok, still not sure if thats him or not....as i am watching it again...that is john legend with cindy lauper right? its not robert randolph....RR&FB were pimpin' their appearance on the show and I just don't see them. and who is is with sarah barielles? i was thinking originally it was mandy moore, now i am questioning myself

No he's the other one with Michael Mcdonald. I was tryin' to figure out who the guy w/ the Beastie's was.

hmmmm.....ok, still not sure if thats him or not....as i am watching it again...that is john legend with cindy lauper right? its not robert randolph....RR&FB were pimpin' their appearance on the show and I just don't see them. and who is is with sarah barielles? i was thinking originally it was mandy moore, now i am questioning myself

It's Wycliff, I'm sure of it and I think that was Norah Jones.

it is a very good show. tina fey seems to be the real deal when it comes to comedy writing....and she's really purty too :thumbdown:

BTW. I don't think I've ever watched a better written sitcom. 30 Rock, once you learn to identify with the characters, is IMHO pretty flawless.

I agree, though she insists on writing about how ugly and weird she is week after week. :devil:

The first two seasons were great, this season, not so much so. It seems the writing has gone from smart and edgy to just plain goofy (that thing last week with Jenna and the monkey?). And as much as I hate Baldwin, he makes the show.

It's still DVR-worthy, just not the unsung comedy that the first two seasons were. Agree on the Fey "I'm an ugly duckling" bit, that seems to repeat week after week.

Oh, and the kidney song? Doesn't hold a candle to the Simpsons, "And we're sending our love down the well..." from more than 10 years ago.