A taste of Buffalo in Honoruru

Beerball

I've often said that if Jim's Steakout opened up on the Upper East Side they'd make millions.

That would be pretty dumb if they got a satelite dish for the NFL ticket & bills games. What is hawaii, 6hr difference? What are people going to do, go there at 5 in the morning?

That would be pretty dumb if they got a satelite dish for the NFL ticket & bills games. What is hawaii, 6hr difference? What are people going to do, go there at 5 in the morning?

Half the season is 7 in the morning and half is 8 (we don't do daylight savings).

And yes, that's what people do. Though for the early games they'd probably want to serve breakfast.

Half the season is 7 in the morning and half is 8 (we don't do daylight savings).

And yes, that's what people do. Though for the early games they'd probably want to serve breakfast.

If people are willing to get up that early on a sunday morning maybe it would not be such a bad idea afterall. Like you said, get a little breakfast menu going there just for sunday mornings.

If people are willing to get up that early on a sunday morning maybe it would not be such a bad idea afterall. Like you said, get a little breakfast menu going there just for sunday mornings.

I DVR the games now and watch them when I wake up (which I will probably do even when I move back to the mainland just because of the commercials), but if there were a place around here I could go to and have some good WNY food with other Bills fans, I'd go a for at least a few games a year.

I've lived a lot of places, and this is by far the worst place (in the US) that I've lived as far as getting good "home style" food. Pizza, subs, wings...it's ALL horrible. I'll be heading down to this place either tonight or tomorrow to check it out!

I would love that. Nice breakfast and a bloody for an 8am kickoff. :thumbdown:

I DVR the games now and watch them when I wake up (which I will probably do even when I move back to the mainland just because of the commercials), but if there were a place around here I could go to and have some good WNY food with other Bills fans, I'd go a for at least a few games a year.

I've lived a lot of places, and this is by far the worst place (in the US) that I've lived as far as getting good "home style" food. Pizza, subs, wings...it's ALL horrible. I'll be heading down to this place either tonight or tomorrow to check it out!

Cool, let me know how it was monday. Have a good weekend.

I would love that. Nice breakfast and a bloody for an 8am kickoff. :thumbdown:

Can you imagine? Bloody Mary or a screwdriver, bacon, eggs, and football.

The whole NFL schedule, including the Sunday Night game, done by 7:00 P.M. :thumbdown:

I'm not a morning person but we used to catch all of the games at The Shack in Mililani. Got used to breakfast, football, mimosas and maybe some rum. Good times. There was also a place on or near Nahua St in Waikiki that had a few Bills fans.

It's really cool, football in the morning and surfing the rest of the day!

Can you imagine? Bloody Mary or a screwdriver, bacon, eggs, and football.

The whole NFL schedule, including the Sunday Night game, done by 7:00 P.M. <_<

If I had the money I'd open up a beef on Weck place here. It would make a fortune.

The problem is you'd have to make your own kümmelweck rolls... And they don't keep long (keep better in a paper bag).

Buffalo Wild Wings goes by "BW3"... The third "w" is for the beef on weck they USED to sell... They don't sell the sandwich anymore OUTSIDE of BFLO.

Stopped by this place tonight. Overall, I'd say it's alright. Not a big enough menu yet to get real excited about. Had a half steak hoagie and a few wings. The sandwich was pretty good, but nothing to get too excited about. But considering there's not much of that type of thing around the area, it's a good deal. The wings were very good! Definitely kicks the butt of everything else around here. Amazing how easy it is to make good wings, but no one can seem to do it. Anyway, next time I go I'll probably just order a big plate of wings and call it a day.

Not sure how he expects to add a football atmosphere. The place was tiny. Only a few tables, and if he put up a big TV there wouldn't be much room to set up anything else.

Stopped by this place tonight. Overall, I'd say it's alright. Not a big enough menu yet to get real excited about. Had a half steak hoagie and a few wings. The sandwich was pretty good, but nothing to get too excited about. But considering there's not much of that type of thing around the area, it's a good deal. The wings were very good! Definitely kicks the butt of everything else around here. Amazing how easy it is to make good wings, but no one can seem to do it. Anyway, next time I go I'll probably just order a big plate of wings and call it a day.

Not sure how he expects to add a football atmosphere. The place was tiny. Only a few tables, and if he put up a big TV there wouldn't be much room to set up anything else.

Did you use your debit/credit card?

:devil::w00t::w00t:

Only joking!

:w00t: