V-COACH Reports Bills Waive WR Drew Haddad....

Mike32282

Some people just seem to have hamstrings that are prone to pulling. Unfortunately for Haddad he's one of them.

The one New Orleans Wide Receiver is another one. Crap, can't remember his name.

103994[/snapback]

Donte Stallworth...

You had to remind me?  :P  I have him on at least 1 of my FFL's.  ;)

104062[/snapback]

I held my breath when I drafted Ashly Lelie, He's had this same recurring hamstring problem. Lelie has stayed healthy though. Stallworth has basically been injured since his pre-draft workouts. I can't imagine him sustaining a career with those constantly pulled hamys.

He'll get picked up by someone and come back to haunt us.

104145[/snapback]

That's what scares me. I'm one of his bigger fans. I don't have his jersey, but I have been a fan of his since he took time out at training camp in his rookie season to talk with me, pose for a photo and even give me one of his gloves. I still would like to see how he does with a different QB, before the Bills cut him.

That's what scares me. I'm one of his bigger fans.  I don't have his jersey, but I have been a fan of his since he took time out at training camp in his rookie season to talk with me,  pose for a photo and even give me one of his gloves.  I still would like to see how he does with a different QB, before the Bills cut him.

104147[/snapback]

Tyke Tolbert said in one of the recent issues of "BILLS Digest" that he was the best receiver on the staff at gaining seperation from his defender, only needed to get his confidence up. Funny, I've been saying the same thing for 2 years.

Tyke Tolbert said in one of the recent issues of "BILLS Digest" that he was the best receiver on the staff at gaining seperation from his defender, only needed to get his confidence up.  Funny, I've been saying the same thing for 2 years.

104150[/snapback]

But why hasn't he been able to get his confidence? I wonder if Drew Bledsoe is the reason why...Bledsoe looks off Reed too much and always goes to Moulds. Plus Reed might not be able to handle those freaking zip passes by Bledsoe.

But why hasn't he been able to get his confidence?  I wonder if Drew Bledsoe is the reason why...Bledsoe looks off Reed too much and always goes to Moulds.  Plus Reed might not be able to handle those freaking zip passes by Bledsoe.

104169[/snapback]

Lots of factors involved. You touched on a couple of them. I think he's a perfectionist, which isn't always a bad thing, but can seriously get in the way of confidence if you make a mistake. Alot of the great ones are like that. Montana comes immediately to mind, not only a perfectionist but also very insecure. He parlayed that and the tremendous talent around him into great success. Josh doesn't have that luxury.