Can Buffalo crowds get this loud?

Why? Because I hate the Dallas Cowboys!

Go to about the :30 mark in that video...see how loud it gets. Whoever shot this had an absolutely perfect angle for the play. The crowd goes absolutely nuts when Romo gets tackled too.

I say YES

I agree that we have an awesome, dingy, special place and atmosphere at RWS. A guy for ESPN 2nd page on espn.com wrote a huge article about NFL Atmosphere and basically gave the Bills' game day atmosphere huge props.

i work with a bunch of fans of different teams. they all have been to at least a game in Buffalo and rave about the entire game day experience. A few of my Jets fan friends dropped their season tickets because they have started to put their foot on their gameday experience.

A lot of these newer venues you find a stratified arrangement of fans. The wealthier the person, the closer to the field. In Buffalo this isnt the case and everyone is into the game. Combine that with weather, outdoors, etc and its awesome.

If Jim Kelly ends up saving the Bills, I really hope they keep the stadium as it is.

I agree that we have an awesome, dingy, special place and atmosphere at RWS. A guy for ESPN 2nd page on espn.com wrote a huge article about NFL Atmosphere and basically gave the Bills' game day atmosphere huge props.

i work with a bunch of fans of different teams. they all have been to at least a game in Buffalo and rave about the entire game day experience. A few of my Jets fan friends dropped their season tickets because they have started to put their foot on their gameday experience.

A lot of these newer venues you find a stratified arrangement of fans. The wealthier the person, the closer to the field. In Buffalo this isnt the case and everyone is into the game. Combine that with weather, outdoors, etc and its awesome.

If Jim Kelly ends up saving the Bills, I really hope they keep the stadium as it is.

Well said and Amen!

I went to Bills-Seahawks in 2004. Been to six NFL stadiums and I will rank them in order of passion/noise/tailgating:

1a. Buffalo (100+)

1b. Kansas City (twice)

3. San Diego

4. Denver (twice)

5. Seattle

6. Miami (twice)

Huge drop off after KC, San Diego fans are OK, Denver fans are so weak and think they're sweet (10,000 no shows this year vs. the Bills, not a cloud in the sky in a game where if they won, they would've won the AFC West), Seattle fans are soft and fluffy, but are nice and will tell you all day that it's a Mariners town, and I'm sure most of you have been to Miami- no explanation needed. I'm no Kenny, but I will say that once you've traveled to see the Bills, you finally get a perspective on how insane Bills fans are and that what happens at Rich Stadium on Sundays is not normal.

You forgot Pittsburgh.....and Cleveland.....Have been to both places and it is pretty close to Buffalo...