Robert Randolph & Family Band will be on 30 Rock season finale

I took my son and a few of his friends to a Switchfoot/Third Day concert last year and Robert Randolph and the Family played also. I had never heard of them nor had the boy and his liltte girl friend(s). I came away a lifelong fan of those guys. They absolutely JAM!

For those of you who like a real throwback jam band- do not miss these guys when the come to town...I know I'll be looking out for them in the future.

i have been on a personal crusade for a couple of years now, pimping these guys to anyone that will listen. I had seen them on the grammy's several years ago, when they lost to Outkast for new artist or something. Then I saw them live in richmond, since then have seen them several times and they have yet to disappoint. they are truly an awesome band. read their bio as well, pretty cool story about his upbringing and how he got into music

I took my son and a few of his friends to a Switchfoot/Third Day concert last year and Robert Randolph and the Family played also. I had never heard of them nor had the boy and his liltte girl friend(s). I came away a lifelong fan of those guys. They absolutely JAM!

For those of you who like a real throwback jam band- do not miss these guys when the come to town...I know I'll be looking out for them in the future.

Speaking of jam bands I've got tickets to see moe. at the Fillmore at the end of the month.

Robert Randolph is badass. I saw him perform with Los Lobos. He wasn't on the bill,he just joined Los Lobos about halfway thru the show and jammed with them the rest of the way. Awesome show. I've been a fan ever since.