Playstation 2

I always wish they had come out with the Bond for N64 (same exact graphics, boards and characters) for PS2...

I mean, how cool would that be? I now a big advantage to playing that game was being able to see the other players screen to know where they were.

Socom 2 is a great game with hit detection problems....But it kept me playing for a year....

I just picked up Killzone....Its a FPS...Its a pretty tight game but I dont see it keeping me entertained for a few months like Socom did for a year

Lag does suck at times but damn ...it's like crack...keeps ya begging for more.

104234[/snapback]

Very true....I keep going back, for more and more....Plus i own that game :P

Swede You in a clan...Do you play on battles...whats ur socom 2 name??

My clan was/is SCW..........I shipped my PS2 this week...I'm moving to Australia.....My name online is Swede-187. I'll be up and running I hope by the 20th. My one bro is looking for Quad participants....lemme know if you are interested.

My clan was/is SCW..........I shipped my PS2 this week...I'm moving to Australia.....My name online is Swede-187. I'll be up and running I hope by the 20th.  My one bro is looking for Quad participants....lemme know if you are interested.

104389[/snapback]

Yes i dont play as much as i use to.....My name on the game is HATE!!! and previous clans were >F<X-Factor(highest on gamebattles(#15) [aM]Aftermath(highest on gamebattles(#2)...Now i play with a clan called [FTP]Feel The Pain, there a clan i knew from Italia in Socom 1(when my original clan was called {CK}Clan Killers) there not as competitive but still fun to play with....

If your brother needs a part-time player for his quads team....Tell him to hit me up anytime...My AIM is Metzfan86