I was robbed Tuesday

dib

at the Bally's on University (for you Florida people) What did I learn?

A heavy duty master lock is no proof against a thief.

Dont take anything valuable to the gym.

Thank God I dont keep my SS card in my wallet.

Having the personal stuff stolen is as bad as losing your credit card, ID etc.

To the thief- I hope you die painfully as your nuts rot off.

How did they get past a master lock?

Sorry to hear that. What if it was a chick? What do you wish her to rot off?

Sorry to hear the bolded part was a hard learned lesson. Banks/financial institutions are very good about not holding the owner of a stolen card's use liable. Just a pain in the azz to go through.

I'd recommend reducing your physical training methods to many reps of 12 oz's and keeping your pants ON with your wallet secured. That's my gig.

How did they get past a master lock?

as the officer explained it, there is apparantly a hand device that is ratched powered and only requires a couple of squeezes of the handle to cut a lock

Dib sorry to hear this - a suggestion though - do not carry your ss card with you. If you lose your wallet or it is stolen then the thief has pretty much everything they need to steal your identity. As bad as it is losing "stuff" having your identity stolen can prove to be even more problematic.

Hope your run of bad luck ends with this incident.

as the officer explained it, there is apparantly a hand device that is ratched powered and only requires a couple of squeezes of the handle to cut a lock

Actually a set of bolt cuttters will easily cut through any padlock - even those that are hardened. Long story but I've had to do this several times in my work for legitimate (legal) reasons.

I know that area. Nothing better than having lunch at Chicken Kitchen with the MILFs from Bally's and the girls from Nova abound. Sorry to hear about that Dave. That whole damn place has gone to hell since I left.

Or maybe it's the economy? :thumbsup:

Actually a set of bolt cuttters will easily cut through any padlock - even those that are hardened. Long strory but I've had to do this several times in my work for legitimate (legal) reasons.

If a dude walked into the gym lockerroom with a pair of bolt cutters in his pocket, it might raise a red flag. Just sayin...

My nieghbors house (great neighborhood) was broken into 2 weeks ago. The thieves broke in at 12 noon. They went right up to the front door with a crowbar and basically ripped the front door off the hinges. In and out in 5 minutes. The extra kick in the nuts is they guy who lives accross the street from the house is a state tropper who leaves is cruiser parked in the driveway 24/7.

Sorry to hear that. What if it was a chick? What do you wish her to rot off?

It would be one ugly chick to have no one notice her walking into the Men's locker...

Dib sorry to hear this - a suggestion though - do not carry your ss card with you. If you lose your wallet or it is stolen then the thief has pretty much everything they need to steal your identity. As bad as it is losing "stuff" having your identity stolen can prove to be even more problematic.

Hope your run of bad luck ends with this incident.

Yeah, he said luckily he did not have his SS card in his wallet. But good advice (reaches in wallet and removes SS card).... :thumbsup:

I'll never understand the people who throw their stuff in a locker but don't put a lock on it. I wish the thieves would just go after them instead. And yes, I've seen phones and wallets in these unlocked lockers in the past, so some of these people are complete idiots.

I'll never understand the people who throw their stuff in a locker but don't put a lock on it. I wish the thieves would just go after them instead. And yes, I've seen phones and wallets in these unlocked lockers in the past, so some of these people are complete idiots.

don't be a lookie lou in the locker room, folks might get the wrong impression about your wandering eye :thumbsup:

don't be a lookie lou in the locker room, folks might get the wrong impression about your wandering eye :thumbsup:

Actually, it happens all the time when I open what I think is an unused locker. I do wonder what would happen though if that person just happened to walk in at that moment.

I was kind of hoping the guy would try the house (Yes I changed the locks) I just bought some Hornady Critical Defense Ammo and I wanted to try it out.

Still p!ssed.

I have been robbed several times in various ways to varying degrees. Best advice I can give is to learn from your mistakes and not keep thinking in the past as to what happened. Move forward. Good luck