If Jauron is gone end of this season..

.. then who would you pick out of the following, and why?

Bill Cowher, Jon Gruden, Mike Holmgren & Mike Shanahan?

any other wildcard candidates?

NB: Don't dare suggest Steve Mariucci

Easy, the Chin.

...But I think he wants stability and a lot of money. With RW on deathwatch (for those panicky fans) and the fact he will have a lot of suitors for his services will probably drive the price too high for RW to pay for.

with two years left on his deal after this season I really dont see Jauron getting fired no matter what their record is

you are kidding yourself if you think there is even a remote chance of any of those guys being the next Bills coach

with two years left on his deal after this season I really dont see Jauron getting fired no matter what their record is

you are kidding yourself if you think there is even a remote chance of any of those guys being the next Bills coach

I think you may be wrong.

First, with the draft and free agents, not to mention yet another 7-9 clunker by DJ, there is enormous pressure for this team to live up to the potential of the 5-1 start last season.

Ralph may have one more (or last) trick up his sleeve, which would be to start negotiations with a top tier HC if the Bills are tanksville at the half this season. If, and that's a big IF, that is the case, you may find Dickie the J gone before, or at least by the end of the season.

Or maybe my rose colored glasses are on 10 today. I dunno.....

No Marty Schottenheimer?

Schottenheimer would be a good fit he knows how to build a team. While he won't have as much if any success in the playoffs we need to get their first. Simply put I want the problem of not getting far in the playoffs instead of the problem of not getting their at all

Schottenheimer would be a good fit he knows how to build a team. While he won't have as much if any success in the playoffs we need to get their first. Simply put I want the problem of not getting far in the playoffs instead of the problem of not getting their at all

Not to mention the faclt that Shot would almost certainly come cheaper than the others. That would appeal to Ralph.

Not to mention the faclt that Shot would almost certainly come cheaper than the others. That would appeal to Ralph.

good point, i should have added Schot to the list

I think you may be wrong.

First, with the draft and free agents, not to mention yet another 7-9 clunker by DJ, there is enormous pressure for this team to live up to the potential of the 5-1 start last season.

Ralph may have one more (or last) trick up his sleeve, which would be to start negotiations with a top tier HC if the Bills are tanksville at the half this season. If, and that's a big IF, that is the case, you may find Dickie the J gone before, or at least by the end of the season.

Or maybe my rose colored glasses are on 10 today. I dunno.....

just look at Ralph's history, he hasnt fired a coach mid-season since '86 and with two more years guaranteed for DJ I dont see him going anywhere

he also doesnt spend a lot of money on coaches and doesnt go after the top tier guys

i think its a little late in the game to expect Ralph to change

this is the guy I wanted. he has built winning teams in 3 different places, all losing cities. Cleveland, KC, and SD. i would love it if he came to Buffalo. Too bad Dichie Douchbag didnt get the Axe this year...

Cowher head coach, Holmgren GM & Vice President of FOOTBALL OPERATIONS.

And now, I'll wake up. :thumbsup: