Ask Tim Graham, version 2.0

Lori

I saw it, Tim. Thanks.

Another great (and humorous) example today at Jets camp.

Nick Mangold and Kerry Rhodes got into a debate over who Madden 10 shortchanged the most on "throwing power" and staged a passing competition to prove it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on the upper right corner of each post is #n, which is hyperlinked; click it and you get the URL of that post in a dialog box...

In all the time I have been here, I didn't discover that until a few month's ago.

:thumbdown::censored::w00t:

hehe, explain to me how to quote/reply to multiple posts in the same reply and we're even...

I'm sure there is a better way than what I do...

I open the thread in two tabs. I use one tab for reply, and scroll down and copy the quotes in another tab.

hehe, explain to me how to quote/reply to multiple posts in the same reply and we're even...

Oh, and The Senator is the one who finally told me. I asked in the forum a few times, but never saw a reply with the answer. I finally had to call The Senator, and he told me.

just click the blue "quote" button that are second from the right on all the desired posts you wish to include. Then scroll to the bottom and hit reply.

just click the blue "quote" button that are second from the right on all the desired posts you wish to include. Then scroll to the bottom and hit reply.

Son of a gun, it's that easy? Oh, man. I've been opening two windows, one to write on and one to copy. I find the right post, hit "reply," copy everything that comes up, paste it onto the thread to write on, and going to the next posts and doing the same.

I knew there must be something about the "quote" button I was missing. I could never get it to work.

Thanks so much.

Are you s#itting me?

I knew I was doing it the hard way.

How about that?

Son of a gun, it's that easy? Oh, man. I've been opening two windows, one to write on and one to copy. I find the right post, hit "reply," copy everything that comes up, paste it onto the thread to write on, and going to the next posts and doing the same.

I knew there must be something about the "quote" button I was missing. I could never get it to work.

Thanks so much.

And there you have it.

Yes, this is me taking it for a test drive.

Guest dog14787

No way

Thanks so much.

I wish we could have had this discussion a long time ago, thanks SDS

thanks, I never knew how to use the quote button properly before :worthy:

Oh, man is that helpful. Thanks.

you're very welcome

yeah, that's exactly what I used to do!

on the upper right corner of each post is #n, which is hyperlinked; click it and you get the URL of that post in a dialog box...

Holy crap! I've been on this board for years and doing things the hard way. I think I might go find some posts to reference, just because I can!

Thanks Tim! If you hadn't inspired this thread, we never would have had 600 posts, just to eventually get to something of value. :blink:

Seriously though... those are 2 good tips. Thanks guys.

Holy crap! I've been on this board for years and doing things the hard way. I think I might go find some posts to reference, just because I can!

Thanks Tim! If you hadn't inspired this thread, we never would have had 600 posts, just to eventually get to something of value. :blink:

Seriously though... those are 2 good tips. Thanks guys.

Finally. This thread was good for something.