Ask Tim Graham, version 2.0

Lori

But there is no one left . Everyone is either dead or in a coma. How do you make a movie when the main characters are all dead?

What are you talking about?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Tim, you are the greatest and this is the greatest thread ever.

Now that we have just about finished discussing the Sopranos, can we move on to Love Boat or maybe, General Hospital?

I'll start - Captain Stuebing was not really bald, that is makeup covering a full rug!

The Sopranos movie. Most of the best characters are dead.

Well, if they make a movie the MAIN character, Tony Soprano isn't dead, and neither is his family. It isn't too hard to establish good mafioso type characters, and there are a ton of actors who could play those roles. Most movies start out with no familiar characters.

Well, if they make a movie the MAIN character, Tony Soprano isn't dead, and neither is his family. It isn't too hard to establish good mafioso type characters, and there are a ton of actors who could play those roles. Most movies start out with no familiar characters.

Opening scene; Tony walking down "death row"followed by his life flashing through his minds eye!!!

True, but this would not be most movies. Guess I was also think of Leotardo, Johnny Sack, and others who were a big part of the show. I go back to the last one with Paulie and Tony sitting outside Satriales. They just seemed all alone. That's all.

Now that we have just about finished discussing the Sopranos, can we move on to Love Boat or maybe, General Hospital?

I'll start - Captain Stuebing was not really bald, that is makeup covering a full rug!

Lauren Tewes

One of my first adolescent crushes! :worthy:

If you don't like the thread, ask a question.

Okay, how's the house hunting?

Had a decent day on the trail. Thanks for asking.

Might have found a winner in Williamsville. Looking heavy in the Southtowns tomorrow and going out again Sunday.

Strangest thing I saw today: A place in Hamburg with a glass-enclosed, standalone shower. In the family room.

Might have found a winner in Williamsville. Looking heavy in the Southtowns tomorrow and going out again Sunday.

Strangest thing I saw today: A place in Hamburg with a glass-enclosed, standalone shower. In the family room.

:D

If you buy that house have it sterilized. God knows what went on there. :D

:D

That's pretty weird. Did the previous owner shoot adult movies on the side, I wonder?

And yeah, I'm assuming that place didn't make the cut.

Opening scene; Tony walking down "death row"followed by his life flashing through his minds eye!!!

A prequel would be sweet with Tony's dad.

I don't believe they will ever do a sequel because the series ended however you think it ended. When I first saw the finale I was disappointed, but after thinking about it, I thought it was genius. The show ends however you think it does.

That's a bit bizarre, but not terribly inappropriate for a single guy or a young couple. Introduce family to the situation and it becomes creepy.

I have been in two NYC apartments where the bathtub/shower was in the kitchen. You could literally tend to your eggs while you showered in the morning. Of course, that setup was due to extreme space limitations.