So, what is the deal up there??

the reports I saw said he was visiting on Wednesday.

Oh yeahhhh that's right, he's due in on Wednesday and tday is Tuesday :rolleyes: ...........damn, I am in a hurry as usual.

We need a few more veteran players, he might not fit the bill as a playmaker so to speak, but experienced guys go a long way in getting a young team focused and confident for the long season ahead.

Oh yeahhhh that's right, he's due in on Wednesday and tday is Tuesday :rolleyes: ...........damn, I am in a hurry as usual.

We need a few more veteran players, he might not fit the bill as a playmaker so to speak, but experienced guys go a long way in getting a young team focused and confident for the long season ahead.

And while he isn't a playmaker (turnovers, sacks), he IS a tackling machine. Though it was overshadowed by pass rush issues, the run defense was still a problem last year. And Schobel's return is the only personnel difference that has a chance of improving the run D from last year to this year...Pisa would be a nice signing with this in mind. The run D might not hold up if both Kyle Williams and Keith Ellison are starting on this team.