Wow! This good board has gone totally nutsy righty

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They forgot what it's like to be in the minority, and they don't handle it well.

Seriously though in many cases there is actually agreement on some issues. It's just the outliers that F things up.

Wait for it....wait for it....wait for it....

I'm starting to realize, too, that "too conservative", much like "too liberal" earlier, means "I can't support my own point of view with any rational facts, so these people disagreeing with me must be polar opposites on the political spectrum."

To which I say: nope. Not political. Intellectual. YOU in particular, Hedd. Since the inauguration you have more posts about Sarah Palin, and now this bitching about how everyone disagrees with you. Well, it's really !@#$ing easy to disagree with you when all you do is act like an ass and discuss Sarah Palin.

The board's not anti-liberal. The board's anti-schmuck. Stop being one.

Everything you guys bring up

is just ridiculous. It get's ridiculed day by day...yet you still don't understand that.

The lonely 25 percent.

well i don't see that much change... this board has never been balanced, as far as i can remember it has been about 70% conservative /30% liberal

(even if a part of our conservatives like to call themselves libertarians, anti politician or "free spirits")

So I'm confused...

I'm a fiscal conservative

Pro small(er) government

Pro military

Pro waterboarding when needed

Although I'm

Pro choice (with it being strongly regulated)

Pro gay marriage

I think far right conservatives are nuts but tolerable, I can't f-ing stand far left angry liberals.

I don't know where the hell I fit in.

So I'm confused...

Pro small(er) government

Pro military

Although I'm

Pro gay marriage

I think far right conservatives are nuts but tolerable, I can't f-ing stand far left angry liberals.

I'm confused too...I'm pretty much with ya above

but I wouldn't say I'm pro gay marriage...just I don't care about it one way or the other.

I'm pro second amendment also. Enforce the laws we have before even thinking about more gun control.

So I'm confused...

Pro small(er) government

Pro military

Although I'm

Pro gay marriage

You forgot, you're pro union and pro smoking where ever the !@#$ you want.

To which I say: nope. Not political. Intellectual. YOU in particular, Hedd. Since the inauguration you have more posts about Sarah Palin, and now this bitching about how everyone disagrees with you. Well, it's really !@#$ing easy to disagree with you when all you do is act like an ass and discuss Sarah Palin.

The board's not anti-liberal. The board's anti-schmuck. Stop being one.

Game

Set

Match

DCT FTW

:rolleyes:

So I'm confused...

Pro small(er) government

Pro military

Although I'm

Pro gay marriage

It almost fits in with normal middle of the road people. I say that because the far right is as frakked as the far left.

As for torture. There has to be a limit to how low we must stoop to gain information. USE drugs if you have to.

If a person is trained to withstand torture, then torture will not serve it's intended purpose.

And the righties have ZERO problem calling anyone that doesn't agree with them names.

So I'm confused...

Pro small(er) government

Pro military

Although I'm

Pro gay marriage

You had better be careful what you post here or DHS Chief Neopolitano will have you on her terrorist watch list. :rolleyes:

It almost fits in with normal middle of the road people. I say that because the far right is as frakked as the far left.

As for torture. There has to be a limit to how low we must stoop to gain information. USE drugs if you have to.

If a person is trained to withstand torture, then torture will not serve it's intended purpose.

And the righties have ZERO problem calling anyone that doesn't agree with them names.

Your buddy Blzrul is a Wingnut?

Retard. :rolleyes:

You know, I realize there's no good reason to make this comment, but !@#$ it. Every time you use the word "frakked," you sound like a 12-year-old.

There. I feel better. Carry on.

If a threat or technique is ineffective against some people, then it should be ruled out as an option for all people. Got it.

You know, I realize there's no good reason to make this comment, but !@#$ it. Every time you use the word "frakked," you sound like a 12-year-old.

That's an improvement over his usual eight-year-old tone.