KC Joyner Strikes again

So the conclusion to that guy's article was this:

Finding which players can play and which can't? Wow, that is an awesome discovery. So glad I read an article where he, once again, uses statistics for no purpose other than to state the obvious in an unobvious way.

This guy is the king of talks most, says least.

You should work on your paraphrasing skills a bit. He said more than that, and it's a fact that some coaches are terrible at fitting systems to players and vice versa.

I'm sorry that your attention deficit disorder doesn't allow for you to read a post without being distracted by the cool picture to the left. Man, what in the world did you do in kindergarten when the books also had pictures? I never thought it was possible to meet someone like you without paying admission. Thank you, TBD!

Again, work on the paraphrasing skills. He never said he had been distracted. He said it had changed his opinion, which is pretty legit, IMHO. You're the one who chose it as your avatar.

You should work on your paraphrasing skills a bit. He said more than that, and it's a fact that some coaches are terrible at fitting systems to players and vice versa.

He stated the statistics for spreading the ball around in the offense. How it was successful with Lee Evans and how it failed with Robert Royal. All of that was building towards his conclusion that it matters what type of players you have in that offense. You tell me how I should work on my "paraphrasing skills" and what I missed in that article, smartass.