Face what?

Acantha

The Onion scores again. :thumbdown:

Those Classmates guys must want to kill themselves. They had this idea what, ten years ago? It's not always easy being the first one to the party. Others get a free ride on your mistakes.

That's !@#$ing hilarious. I just joined Classmates.com because it's my 30th reunion this summer and nobody, I repeat nobody in my class is on facebook. And seeing I'm 3000 miles away I wanted something to keep up on the reunion. I guess they're just that far behind the times where I grew up in the boonies.

The Onion scores again. :lol:

Those Classmates guys must want to kill themselves. They had this idea what, ten years ago? It's not always easy being the first one to the party. Others get a free ride on your mistakes.

The biggest problem with classmates? 1) their service wasn't free, and 2) everyone i know friggin hates/hated all of their annoying banner/pop-up ads on every single site known to man.

a friend of mine was organizing his 25th hs reunion and he sent invites to facebook stating as much...he got a tremendous response. there are a ton of peeps from my high school on fb and i am 28 years removed...course i also had 980 in my graduating class, so the odds are in my favor to finding a good number

That's !@#$ing hilarious. I just joined Classmates.com because it's my 30th reunion this summer and nobody, I repeat nobody in my class is on facebook. And seeing I'm 3000 miles away I wanted something to keep up on the reunion. I guess they're just that far behind the times where I grew up in the boonies.

a friend of mine was organizing his 25th hs reunion and he sent invites to facebook stating as much...he got a tremendous response. there are a ton of peeps from my high school on fb and i am 28 years removed...course i also had 980 in my graduating class, so the odds are in my favor to finding a good number

Mine was a class of 120 apparent techno-retards. Apparently there is no one that ever graduated from that class on Facebook or they're too embarassed to admit the went there. And that a lot of graduates seeing the school has been there since the mid '30s.