Buying a NEW CAR

Doesn't anyone here drive a car from this century?

Fancy cars are for for boys with small ones who need to show off something :wallbash: Real men want to retire early and prefer put money in appreciating assets, like stocks!!!!!! :thumbdown: Man, should have a bought a Ferrari last year, have more money now.

Seriously, I am not a car guy. Instead we spend the equivalent of a big car payment on two or three good meals every month, and that makes me happier than the car. to each his own as they say

yeah..helped my secretary buy a Chrysler Sebring convertible program car Friday for $12,000. They were asking 16500 but I used the old walk away, pull out a checkbook and asking "Are you into bullshitting or carselling" routine and come back around method with a little-"She is not all that interested in buying from a bankrupt company and government warranties don't really impress us"...took a while but got quite a deal.

Fancy cars are for for boys with small ones who need to show off something :nana: Real men want to retire early and prefer put money in appreciating assets, like stocks!!!!!! :lol: Man, should have a bought a Ferrari last year, have more money now.

Seriously, I am not a car guy. Instead we spend the equivalent of a big car payment on two or three good meals every month, and that makes me happier than the car. to each his own as they say

I can afford to do it all (car, meals, wine, saving for retirement etc). :thumbsup:

I can afford to do it all (car, meals, wine, saving for retirement etc). :thumbsup:

When Obama and Pelosi get ahold of you, you'll be lucky to have healthcare and be able to pay your taxes. Of course Jose the illegal immigrant farmer will have the brand new house, theatre and Lamburgiani

yeah..helped my secretary buy a Chrysler Sebring convertible program car Friday for $12,000. They were asking 16500 but I used the old walk away, pull out a checkbook and asking "Are you into bullshitting or carselling" routine and come back around method with a little-"She is not all that interested in buying from a bankrupt company and government warranties don't really impress us"...took a while but got quite a deal.

Oh, you're such the tough guy negotiator. :thumbsup:

When Obama and Pelosi get ahold of you, you'll be lucky to have healthcare and be able to pay your taxes. Of course Jose the illegal immigrant farmer will have the brand new house, theatre and Lamburgiani

As opposed to their predecessors, the moron and the war criminal.

Does anyone know of any good deals going on?

I have a 96 buick regal at the moment with only 97,000 miles on it. I'm taking the trip to Canton in August but I really want to make sure that I get there without any troubles. I kind of need a new car anyways.

Any great deals or prices going on at the moment?!

also - what is your choice of car and why?

Budget ?

Size ?

Key features you need ? Performance/utility/reliability ?