is there an on-line resource to report warrany scam phone calls?

yeah i saw the thing about shumer, i just can't believe they haven't set up a web site to take down the phone numbers, i save them

The little men and women in their cubicles working on their databases and their algorithms will be the end of us all. They will rob us of all freedoms, developing software to empower hardware that ensures that we are all under 24 hour surveillance, and then complain about cable tv and internet usage charges.

:rolleyes:

The little men and women in their cubicles working on their databases and their algorithms will be the end of us all. They will rob us of all freedoms, developing software to empower hardware that ensures that we are all under 24 hour surveillance, and then complain about cable tv and internet usage charges.

Yeah none of those mock drafts ever pan out. :wallbash:

Haha I used to work for Cavalier telephone and we actually would take peoples #s out of the database... it just took 30 days.

If it is your cell phone... Just store the numbers and then turn the ringer and all call sounds/vibrations off.

Now, your home phone/land-line you can use a caller id unit that will block the call and not let that number ring through.

good theory but they come from totally different #s every time, at least mine do.

If it is your cell phone... Just store the numbers and then turn the ringer and all call sounds/vibrations off.

Now, your home phone/land-line you can use a caller id unit that will block the call and not let that number ring through.

Last time I heard something so lame it was from someone I found out later worked in direct marketing making cold calls selling timeshares.

Last time I heard something so lame it was from someone I found out later worked in direct marketing making cold calls selling timeshares.

Sounds lame... But calls don't get through for me.

I use this and it works for my land-line:

Caller ID with Ring Controller

I think there is one that goes in-line with NO programming... It learns what you answer and what you don't... I forget the name of that one.