David Feherety is awesome!!!!!

i heard in a post interview with tiger a couple of weeks ago, he actually referred to tiger as a 'loser' or something to that effect 3 times. i guess they have a good enough relationship that tiger knew it was tongue in cheek, but the guy isnt afraid to say things....must be the evil northern irish part of him

We will see what happens to Feherty.

But he is prone to saying politically incorrect things...which I think can only be good. Read my middle sig line.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano apologized to veterans after a report issued by her department said troops returning from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were at risk for being recruited by right-wing extremists.

"

We were warned something like this would happen.

I don't get why guys like Feherty feel the need to make political/social commentary. If the guy is a golf analyst,he should stick to golf. If somebody wants to hear the political crap they can go to CNN or Fox.

the guy is from northern ireland, i am sure politics are in his blood

I don't get why guys like Feherty feel the need to make political/social commentary. If the guy is a golf analyst,he should stick to golf. If somebody wants to hear the political crap they can go to CNN or Fox.

Damn that free speech. Where does this moron think he is , the United States or something like that. Doesn't he know free speech is not allowed in Obamaland?

Damn that free speech. Where does this moron think he is , the United States or something like that. Doesn't he know free speech is not allowed in Obamaland?

Of course he has the right to say whatever he pleases,just as I have the right to say he's a bigmouth for throwing political crap in with his sports. I just get tired of sports/entertainment figures who think everybody cares what the hell they think about politics or society. If I'm watching or listening to sports I want to hear sports,not somebodys opinion on politics.

Of course he has the right to say whatever he pleases,just as I have the right to say he's a bigmouth for throwing political crap in with his sports. I just get tired of sports/entertainment figures who think everybody cares what the hell they think about politics or society. If I'm watching or listening to sports I want to hear sports,not somebadys opinion on politics.

How's about a comedian wishing death on a political hack by liver failure?

HEY! watch it there Bub! Whoopy Goldberg has already come out and said it went to far...its being dealt with, internally :rolleyes:

Like I said, Obamaland has different free speech rules. Bad to say things about the obama clan, good to say things about the former W clan.

How's about a comedian wishing death on a political hack by liver failure?

If it was said as part of her act,then I don't have a problem with it. I don't see how wishing death on anybody could be funny,but I expect some political content from any comedian,whether I agree with it or not. If she got up on a soapbox during an interview then she needs to shut up as well.

Wow! Really? :rolleyes:

If it was said as part of her act,then I don't have a problem with it. I don't see how wishing death on anybody could be funny,but I expect some political content from any comedian,whether I agree with it or not. If she got up on a soapbox during an interview then she needs to shut up as well.

Of course he has the right to say whatever he pleases,just as I have the right to say he's a bigmouth for throwing political crap in with his sports. I just get tired of sports/entertainment figures who think everybody cares what the hell they think about politics or society. If I'm watching or listening to sports I want to hear sports,not somebodys opinion on politics.

Perhaps you should know WTF you are talking about before you start spouting off. It was an article ABOUT George W. Bush in Dallas magazine that he was asked to contribute to:

http://www.dmagazine.com/2009/03/23/Welcome_Home_No_43.aspx

anyone that watches golf has certainly heard of him, and i suspect that is alot of people

How many people have heard of David Feherety before today?

I think perhaps his article is accomplishing exactly what he intended...

My guess, most people in the military wouldn't know if Nancy Pelosi was standing next to them in an elevator. Or care.

How can something so obviously sarcastic be taken so seriously? People really need to get lives.

My guess, most people in the military wouldn't know if Nancy Pelosi was standing next to them in an elevator. Or care.

How can something so obviously sarcastic be taken so seriously? People really need to get lives.

You're right most folks in the military are a bunch of dumb hicks who only care about shooting guns and getting drunk. Most are not politically astute and have no concept about what is happening in the world. They just go where they are told and di as they are told like little automatrons. Them military guys would all be homeless and bums if it wasn't for the great government social welfare program taking care of them. Too stupid and naive to even recognize their own mothers really.

not to speak for him, but i don't think that was his intention. If i was in an elevator with either reid or pelosi, i probably wouldn't notice who they were unless someone pointed it out. I could be wrong about the intent of his post though

You're right most folks in the military are a bunch of dumb hicks who only care about shooting guns and getting drunk. Most are not politically astute and have no concept about what is happening in the world. They just go where they are told and di as they are told like little automatrons. Them military guys would all be homeless and bums if it wasn't for the great government social welfare program taking care of them. Too stupid and naive to even recognize their own mothers really.

not to speak for him, but i don't think that was his intention. If i was in an elevator with either reid or pelosi, i probably wouldn't notice who they were unless someone pointed it out. I could be wrong about the intent of his post though

Well then he should have said he doubted anyone. He specifically stated military and therefore that is his intent. Say what you mean, mean what you say, or STFU.

Wow, how this thing has lasted this long without being shifted over to the PPP board, I'll never know.

FTR, I know who Feherty is and really like him a lot. In fact, I own two of his books. His battles with depression and alcoholism were well documented in Golf magazine I think... I thought his story was pretty remarkable.