David Feherety is awesome!!!!!

sorry if someone posted this....i didn't even check first...sorry

"From my own experience visiting the troops in the Middle East, I can tell you this though," Feherty wrote toward the end of his column.

"Despite how the conflict has been portrayed by our glorious media, if you gave any U.S. soldier a gun with two bullets in it, and he found himself in an elevator with Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and Osama bin Laden, there's a good chance that Nancy Pelosi would get shot twice, and Harry Reid and bin Laden would be strangled to death."

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not gonna get into a whole argument here, but based on your statement this seems like a funding issue....i wasnt aware that the Pres and VP controlled the purse strings. I always thought that was congress....and the leaders of congress are/were........

Right. Soldiers love being sent to battle without body armor and enough support. It's like Disneyland for them.

PTR

You don't get it, do you? Stop listening to the mainstream media.

Yeah, just listen to the right wing talking heads for your marching orders. :doh: Saying that any public official should be shot, whether it's Bush, Cheney, Pelosi, or Reid, is irresponsible.

Yeah, just listen to the right wing talking heads for your marching orders. :doh: Saying that any public official should be shot, whether it's Bush, Cheney, Pelosi, or Reid, is irresponsible.

I don't believe he said that. I believe he said that he believes certain congress critters on much more hated and doing more damage to our country, in the military eyes.

i know its semantics but he never said they should be shot...he made a 'joke' about what would 'hypothetically' happen...at least he didn't say he wished Pelosi/Reid/Bin Laden's liver failed...but apparently that is ok to day these days

not gonna get into a whole argument here, but based on your statement this seems like a funding issue....i wasnt aware that the Pres and VP controlled the purse strings. I always thought that was congress....and the leaders of congress are/were........

Actually, it was an issue of non-combat troops not getting combat equipment, on the not unreasonable principle that they're non-combat troops.

I don't believe he said that. I believe he said that he believes certain congress critters on much more hated and doing more damage to our country, in the military eyes.

Because some retired golfer is an expert on the views of the military. Let's see his research that shows that the military would like to shoot civilian public officials. Can he provide the names of those serving that have that opinion, so it can be verified? I can imagine the uproar from you if he had said Bush and Cheney.

i know its semantics but he never said they should be shot...he made a 'joke' about what would 'hypothetically' happen...at least he didn't say he wished Pelosi/Reid/Bin Laden's liver failed...but apparently that is ok to day these days

1. It was kidneys, not liver. 2. Rush isn't a public official. 3. Wanda Sykes is an unfunny hack who went over the line like Don Imus did when he did the event. I already heard Whoopie Goldberg chastise her for going too far.

yeah thanks, i misspoke about the kidney/liver thing. frankly i don't care if it is a public official or non-public official, Joe Six Pack deserves as much respect as any Public Official, no one should have that kind of ill will bestowed upon them...and true dat about wanda sykes.

Because some retired golfer is an expert on the views of the military. Let's see his research that shows that the military would like to shoot civilian public officials. Can he provide the names of those serving that have that opinion, so it can be verified? I can imagine the uproar from you if he had said Bush and Cheney.

1. It was kidneys, not liver. 2. Rush isn't a public official. 3. Wanda Sykes is an unfunny hack who went over the line like Don Imus did when he did the event. I already heard Whoopie Goldberg chastise her for going too far.

I bet that retired golfer has spent more time talking with members of the military in the last year than you hve in your entire life. He also wasn't talking about Bush/Cheney nor Obama/Biden. he was referring to some hack in congress who thinks she is more powerful than the president.

So a golfer makes a comment about Pelosi getting shot and Sykes makes a comment about Limbaugh dying, and for some reason the only thing I'm waiting for next is for Obama to ask Congress for $3.7 billion to fund a new initiative aimed at making people nicer to each other, and announcing that this new initiative will create 16 shovel-ready jobs that will save the taxpayers over 30 cents per person on their 2012 tax return.

So a golfer makes a comment about Pelosi getting shot and Sykes makes a comment about Limbaugh dying, and for some reason the only thing I'm waiting for next is for Obama to ask Congress for $3.7 billion to fund a new initiative aimed at making people nicer to each other, and announcing that this new initiative will create 16 shovel-ready jobs that will save the taxpayers over 30 cents per person on their 2012 tax return.

Don't forget the part where JP Morgan-Chase gets another $7B in TARP funding from the government to cover the $7B loss they took when the government strong-armed them into forgiving Chrysler's debt. :doh:

Don't forget the part where JP Morgan-Chase gets another $7B in TARP funding from the government to cover the $7B loss they took when the government strong-armed them into forgiving Chrysler's debt. ;)

Followed by JP Morgan-Chase then using $2.3 billion of that money to lobby the Obama administration for special consideration for some obscure legislation being considered. :doh: