(OT) Nine years in the clink for sending Spam?

stevestojan

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

drug dealers aren't criminals?  :D

103372[/snapback]

I think he takes the stance that drug dealers are simply providing something that people want anyway.

Pedophiles, murderers, rapists, animal abusers, people who neglet children, etc, etc, are the real criminals.

I think he takes the stance that drug dealers are simply providing something that people want anyway.

Pedophiles, murderers, rapists, animal abusers, people who neglet children, etc, etc, are the real criminals.

103380[/snapback]

call me traditional - but aren't the criminals those people that break the law??

and what's wrong with animal abuse? :D

i hate those f-ing spammers, but i think i would rather see them picking up garbage for 9 years than tieing up prison space.

103384[/snapback]

spammers shouldn't serve time. they should be forced to sit in a room and read every piece of span they ever sent aloud. they should then be made to spend the rest of their sentences cleaning sewage farms - cos that's what it's like to own an email account nowadays.

Good!  That dude got what he deserved.  Browsers hijackers are the worst.  That is criminal- its called white collar crimes.  BTW drug dealers are crimnals too.  Seems pretty obvious to me

103391[/snapback]

gotta agree there. i don't want to go to Puppyboz.com every time i go online.... but something sure decides i want to - 5 times in 5 windows no less! :D

call me traditional - but aren't the criminals those people that break the law??

and what's wrong with animal abuse?  :D

103385[/snapback]

1. Just because someone tells you that something is against the law doesn't make it wrong. Do you always obey the speed limit?

2. If a guy goes out and kills someone high on drugs I lay the blame solely on the person that did the killing. The same thing goes for bartenders. If someone leaves a bar and goes and kills someone on the road, that's their fault, not the bartenders.

Those are my views.

you are so incredibly wise, it boggles my mind. :D

103395[/snapback]

Murderers and rapists are granted parole because our jails are overcrowded largely due to the war on drugs and mandatory minimums. You don't consider this to be a problem Nervous Guy?

You honestly think someone busted for smoking a joint belongs in the same place as a rapist or murderer?