Bills programming on Sirius this afternoon...

They're going to be on with Ross Tucker and Howard Balzer.

Nice - the siriusnflradio twitter feed just said Marv is up in 20. Twitter *is* good for something...

A "meh" interview.

- Talked about the coach pension issue. Marv didn't have a ton to say.

- Talked about Ralph and Bruce being inducted into the HOF. He's thrilled about both, "elated", HOF said there are TONS of reservations being made by Bills fans. Ralph is the only original AFL owner to keep his team in it's hometown.

- Back to the coach pension thing. Enough Ross.

- Tucker asked about Cam Wake, what's the big difference in playing in the NFL. Very different game here, caliber of competition goes up. Mentioned Flutie as a player that made the transition - lol.

That's it, that's all - can't believe they didn't ask about this year's team...

I was out driving around, but the big news in the Fred Jackson interview is that he feels that an extension with the Bills is going to get done.

He said a couple times in the interview that "I expect that we'll get something done pretty soon here, don't be surprised."

That's GREAT news for the Bills!

the only people to blow up the Jackson situation were message board posters and his agent once. other than a handful of people who give our FO zero credit, the entire process has been business as usual as far as the NFL goes.

he'll have a nice deal well before camp starts.

the only people to blow up the Jackson situation were message board posters and his agent once. other than a handful of people who give our FO zero credit, the entire process has been business as usual as far as the NFL goes.

he'll have a nice deal well before camp starts.

I admit that I wasn't thrilled about his agent mouthing off.

...Of course to the huge population of chicken little's on the board it was Armageddon du jour.