Hargrove

I'll take Hargrove's 2.5 sacks over the zero we usually get.

Hargrove is solid. He's one of those harmless criminals, kind of like Plaxico-- just sort of stumbles into bad situations and does stupid things.

If Plax's gun had been pointed in a different direction, who knows who he could have shot.

But I agree about Hargrove. A fairly harmless and completely irresponsible guy, but you can't be sure he'll be on the field.

I understand the guy's point about the lack of production for rookie DE's, but Ellis didn't see the field with a team that saw an injury to Schobel, and he wasn't able to see the field really at all. I think I hold Ellis on a similar par to McCargo, in that I believe if used correctly they could improve our defense in certain situations, but our team poorly mishandles those types of players, and their status on our team is questionable.

In regards to McCargo, we shall see this year since theres a new DL coach that dosent "hate " him, it's put up or shut up and ship out for a lot of players this year, Ellis had better show progress or else he's gone. Hargrove is not worth the hassle, the Bills have had enough of that with Lynch and Whitner(better take the next step or he's gone too)!