Great news!

First game of the season to be shown live on TV this weekend!!

At least I don't have to put up with Les Mouflons again!

Go Bills - kick the snot out of them!! If ya don't - my neighbours 3 streets away will hear the screams!

103310[/snapback]

So, kickoff will be at 7:00pm? (you guys are 6 ahead of us, right?)

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

They have swapped games!! ITS BLOODY Philly and Pitt!!!!

BASTARDS :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

103336[/snapback]

Dammit, you had my hopes up there for a minute. Still, the way most of the games have gone this season it's probably a blessing in disguise.

First game of the season to be shown live on TV this weekend!!

At least I don't have to put up with Les Mouflons again!

Go Bills - kick the snot out of them!! If ya don't - my neighbours 3 streets away will hear the screams!

103310[/snapback]

Hey Nick, I remember watching them last year on Sky Sports when I was there. It was the Jacksonville game. Great time. Thought we had soemthing going after that and New England. Good coverage on Sky too, I recall . I forgot the name of the analyst, but he was very good.

------------------

Go Bills

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

They have swapped games!! ITS BLOODY Philly and Pitt!!!!

BASTARDS :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

103336[/snapback]

Nick,

I am in maidenhead next week , any chance sky shows the sunday nighter, even if it is 1.30 in the morning. Leaving early that day from washington, can sleep on the plane and be willing and able to saty up til 4.am. I know they show the late playoff games, but do they show the regular sunday nighters. This is important as it will dictate what hotel I stay at.

Cheers

Guest Guest_PNH in England_*

Channel 5 shows the Sunday night games now the baseball has finished for the year. And Channel 5 is a terrestrial, free to air station so you'll have no trouble finding somewhere to watch it.

Hope that helps.