Welfare on Wheels

Just to play devil's advocate, if the state is breaking even then why care about this?

Also, because they never 'break even' on this crap. How many hundreds of more government employees did they hire to run this program. Did they lay off an equivalent # from the welfare department since there is less demand there? Not likely.

Also, because they never 'break even' on this crap. How many hundreds of more government employees did they hire to run this program. Did they lay off an equivalent # from the welfare department since there is less demand there? Not likely.

Really? It would take 100's to administer a program like that? Even the district I work with, there is only a few that run the whole freaking motor pool.

I'm not really pushing this too hard because I don't feel too strongly either way, but your statement is nothing more than an uninformed opinion.