Best Steelers Fan Ever

The best Steelers fan ever had to be the guy who had a Steelers funeral a few years ago. He was such a fan they put him in his chair in front of a TV with all the Steelers stuff as if he was sitting at home watching games as he did when he was alive.

Nope ... sorry but this dude wins

Steeler Fan

There is an argument for being who you were. I recently went to a funeral for an old radio guy who never wore a suit, or combed his hair for that matter, for as long as I knew him. Seeing him all dapper in that coffin made me feel like I was looking at someone else.

PTR

The best Steelers fan ever had to be the guy who had a Steelers funeral a few years ago. He was such a fan they put him in his chair in front of a TV with all the Steelers stuff as if he was sitting at home watching games as he did when he was alive.

One of my best friends (a huge Bills fan) passed away about two weeks after the 2003 Bills season ended (you know, the game where the Bills needed to beat the Steelers second and third stringers to make it to the playoffs, but couldn't?). He was buried in a Drew Bledsoe, Bills jersey. I didn't have the heart to tell his folks that Ed had been professig "Bledsoe blows" just a week or so ago... if they had asked me, I would have told them to go with his Thurman Thomas jersey...red, white and blue roses on his casket, and "Shout" playing at the funeral...all smack dab in the middle of Texas! <_<