We need to be allowed to shoot people

So it's ok to shock dogs to teach them not to bark, but not noisy spoiled little kids? :devil:

This guy may be on to something... :devil:

I am only joking...it is not cool to do that

I am actually kinda surpised this hasn't been talked about too much...I am sure many rednecks have tried this

shooting is too quick for this POS

I'm thinking a 5 pound sledge and a screw driver

Marcum told police that he would chase the 3-year-old boy around with the collar, making him cry at the thought of being shocked. Okada said that because of the boy's behavior, it is likely that the children were shocked more than once.

Better idea. Shock him with a taser. When he recovers count to five and tase him again. This sounds like an hour of funny. :P

Better idea. Shock him with a taser. When he recovers count to five and tase him again. This sounds like an hour of funny. :oops:

I'm sure that this is illegal. But it's ok, because obviously this guy deserves it, right?

How about that moral equivalence?

I probably heard this theory from one of you crazies. In a nutshell everyone should be allowed one 'free' shooting in their lifetime. Think the !@#$ who cut you off on the way to work might think differently if he's wondering whether you still have your kill available? Think people would be as rude as they are if they have to wonder whether you've taken your shot?

The world would truly be a kinder gentler place if everyone was allowed to kill one person with no penalty.

Marcum told police that he would chase the 3-year-old boy around with the collar, making him cry at the thought of being shocked. Okada said that because of the boy's behavior, it is likely that the children were shocked more than once.

Better idea. Shock him with a taser. When he recovers count to five and tase him again. This sounds like an hour of funny. :oops:

That sounds like torture to me. Odd, I would have thought you against that in ANY case. Well maybe not rednecks, those southerners are subhuman after all. Of course this did happen on the west coast, so surely there must be some excuse.

I probably heard this theory from one of you crazies. In a nutshell everyone should be allowed one 'free' shooting in their lifetime. Think the !@#$ who cut you off on the way to work might think differently if he's wondering whether you still have your kill available? Think people would be as rude as they are if they have to wonder whether you've taken your shot?

The world would truly be a kinder gentler place if everyone was allowed to kill one person with no penalty.

After a year, there would be no worries. The only people that would put off their kill that long would be the ones who wouldn't take shot anyway.

Nice idea! What happens if one misses, does that count as your one "free" shooting. I would love to sandbag my shot and goad people into wasting theirs!

:oops:

Nice idea! What happens if one misses, does that count as your one "free" shooting. I would love to sandbag my shot and goad people into wasting theirs!

:oops:

So that would explain your posting style, you are essentially a troll.

So that would explain your posting style, you are essentially a troll.

Aren't we all if you interupt it that way? I am sorry the way I come across, most of it is just ribbing... I wil try and tone it down. If you need to talk or vent, drop me a PM... If there is anything I can help with... Don't hestitate to ask!

Peace.

After a year, there would be no worries. The only people that would put off their kill that long would be the ones who wouldn't take shot anyway.

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire his shot yet?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?