Jennings vs Abraham

seq004

Jennings was dominated the last time we played the Jets. This is really important with Old Cement feet still back there. I wonder if they will try and double team him or would they take Jennings out and put Price in if Jennings is getting beat badly again? They have benched other players this year. I think Price is a good LT

Why is there still SO much talk about there being a debate between keeping Williams or Jennings. I still hear many say that Jennings will demand big money in FA, but the guy is ALWAYS injured. He really needed to make it through this year injury free to make a killing as an UFA (In my opinion)., and he hasn't come close. He is constantly dinged up. What team is going to take a big money risk on the guy?

Even when he has been in there, he has not been tremendously effective.

Jennings was dominated the last time we played the Jets. This is really important with Old Cement feet still back there. I wonder if they will try and double team him or would they take Jennings out and put Price in if Jennings is getting beat badly again? They have benched other players this year. I think Price is a good LT

103050[/snapback]

Jennings was playing hurt. Not only post-concussion, but a bad ankle. He'll be better this time and with the home crowd, no noise to throw him off the snap count.

I think it is also important to not that the change in running back should help things here......

Travis Henry was pass blocking like a little girl......Magehee has shown himself to CLEARLY be the better of the two in this.......

103361[/snapback]

You're absolutely right John. I think that's what sent Henry to the bench. The last couple years he was blocking much better and after watching both of them this year Mcgahee is much better. I also noticed on the tape of the Cards game Shelton was giving some monster blocks. All good news.

You're absolutely right John. I think that's what sent Henry to the bench. The last couple years he was blocking much better and after watching both of them this year Mcgahee is much better. I also noticed on the tape of the Cards game Shelton was giving some monster blocks. All good news.

103506[/snapback]

It is really sad to me actually....

Travis Henry has been one of my favorite players.....my 12 year old son aspires to be a fullback in high school and I would always tell him...."run like that and you will be the starter"

I dont know to me it is like Travis is playing not to get hurt....he is totally not putting out the effort on pass protection.....

It is really sad to me actually....

Travis Henry has been one of my favorite players.....my 12 year old son aspires to be a fullback in high school and I would always tell him...."run like that and you will be the starter"

I dont know to me it is like Travis is playing not to get hurt....he is totally not putting out the effort on pass protection.....

103606[/snapback]

He appears to not be putting out the effort in all areas if you ask me. WM deserves to be getting the snaps, he has been more consistent with and without the ball. No comparison between the two when it comes to their ability to catch the ball. Willis has fine hands.

What's wrong with Travis? Wish I knew. It's probably killing him to not play, some don't respond well to pressure though.

103050[/snapback]

I expect to see Mark Campbell and Willis chipping Abraham all day long.