Will I be insiting violence if I do this?

envirojeff

I had a thought yesterday afternoon driving home from work. I was cut off by some idiot with a Miami Dolphins specialty plate. In Florida, like a lot of other places, you can get support many different charities by getting a plate that donates to a cause. Anyway, I'm thinking of getting a Miami Dolphins plateand Putting a red circle with a slash through it and adding sucks on the bottom at the end.

What do you think?

Jeff

its a good idea, but yo u'll probably get yourself cited for defacing government property. My suggestion, go to a sporting goods store in the mall and get a dolphins vanity plate that resembles a florida plate for the front of your car. I know they have bills NYS looking vanity plates. If that doesn't work, get a bumper sticker that says you work for the INS.

I had a thought yesterday afternoon driving home from work. I was cut off by some idiot with a Miami Dolphins specialty plate. In Florida, like a lot of other places, you can get support many different charities by getting a plate that donates to a cause. Anyway, I'm thinking of getting a Miami Dolphins plateand Putting a red circle with a slash through it and adding sucks on the bottom at the end.

What do you think?

Jeff

102953[/snapback]

This is too funny. Jeff, I do cut off people with Dolphin plates and junk on their car occasionally. I don't have any Bills memorabilia on my car so I guess they just think I'm an !@#$ or something but it's still fun to screw with them. I'm in Orlando too and I have to take I-4 everyday(downtown to maitland). I swear that most of the idiot drivers here have Dolphin crap all over their car. At least once a week I see someone with Dolphin crap weaving in and out of rush hour traffic. They're all just friggin morons in my book!!

The tag thing though, I wouldn't do it, you're just asking for problems with these idiots. I used to have Bills things on my car and noticed that when I parked in a lot somewhere, I was the only one with new scratches, broken antennas and low air in the tires. Dolphin fans suck!! Don't stoop to their level.

This is too funny. Jeff, I do cut off people with Dolphin plates and junk on their car occasionally. I don't have any Bills memorabilia on my car so I guess they just think I'm an !@#$ or something but it's still fun to screw with them. I'm in Orlando too and I have to take I-4 everyday(downtown to maitland). I swear that most of the idiot drivers here have Dolphin crap all over their car. At least once a week I see someone with Dolphin crap weaving in and out of rush hour traffic. They're all just friggin morons in my book!!

The tag thing though, I wouldn't do it, you're just asking for problems with these idiots. I used to have Bills things on my car and noticed that when I parked in a lot somewhere, I was the only one with new scratches, broken antennas and low air in the tires. Dolphin fans suck!! Don't stoop to their level.

102982[/snapback]

Yes, that's were this happend - on I-4 near the turnpike exit. I'm sure that I won't do it, but BOY WOULD I LIKE TO!

Jeff

What do you think?

Jeff

102953[/snapback]

Would you want someone doing that to your plates in Florida?

It's a free country at last check! It doesn't entitle you to destroy someone else's property!

Would you want someone doing that to your plates in Florida? 

It's a free country at last check!  It doesn't entitle you to destroy someone else's property!

103140[/snapback]

What the hell are you talking about? I'm talking about buying the plate myself, mine! and doing it to my plate???

Jeff