Everyone remember what the Dolphins did last year

...throw out your WORTHLESS stale game plans and come up with something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! 2009 is your last shot at the rodeo fella...you know it, we know it, everybody knows it.

I know this is a crazy mind blowing idea to grasp ahold of, but don't you think that it is to YOUR advantage that they are playing you the first game of the season without them having any film on what if any changes you've made? The Pats are going to expect the expected from you, because it's all that you've ever given them. Your boring and predictable game plans are like clockwork to them.

Here's my crazy idea on defense...go man to man with one guy as the safety net (Byrd). And yes, there is no Whitner. He sucks and we are playing the best guys for the job for a change. You need to keep the front seven players around the line of scrimmage in constant motion with a healthy dose of blitzing by Poz and Mitchell. You should also drop Maybin in coverage from time to time in coordination of said blitzing linebackers. Trick them, knock Brady on his ass for once!

Byrd - center field

McKelvin - moss

McGee - welker

Florence - galloway

Harris OLB

Poz MLB

Mitchell OLB

Schoebel DE

Stroud DT

Williams DT

Maybin DE

Here's my crazy idea on offense...no huddle. A very fast paced no huddle. I know this is being talked about over there, but there is alway a HUGE disconnect to what you say you're going to do and what happens on Sundays. Make this offense a controlled chaos. Give Trent a system where he is calling the plays at a breakneck pace with the point of trying to score a minimum of 30 points on the Pats defense. Throw caution to the wind and rotate in Johnson and Hardy to keep the receivers fresh. I know this isn't ground breaking, but maybe you can come up with something like the Dolphins did with their wildcat rollout which completely baffled the Pats. The point is to give them fits with stuff they've never seen coming from Dick "Mr. Vanilla" Jauron, head coach.

Evans WR

Owens WR

Reed WR

Nelson TE

Jackson RB

Edwards QB

Walker LT

Levitre LG

Hangartner C

Wood RG

Butler RT

Please feel free to add your own game plan twists that could surprise the Pats.

After getting up from blowing past the line with its' missed assignments, and flattening the QB - I suppose so.

Trent's only allowed to hold the ball for one and a half seconds unless it's a middle screen pass just to tire them out even more. Seriously.

Yes, it will be easy for them after the fourth play when the Pats are sucking air.

Especially when the Bills will be down 30+ points after Trent gets knocked out of the game in the first quarter because somebody blew a blocking assignment.

Simple

on defense:

Blitz Blitz Blitz.

I'd rather knock Brady on his azz and have him beat us deep than just pick us a part systematically. Who knows, maybe if we can catch him at the beginning of the year, hopefully he will be rusty and some what conscience of his knee and that could have an effect. It makes sense to me to put the pressure on him and hope that our DB's can hold their weapons.

on offense:

No huddle, run, pass, run.

run more than pass. Speed up the tempo, hopefully we can wear their defense down and pray for the best.

Especially when the Bills will be down 30+ points after Trent gets knocked out of the game in the first quarter because somebody blew a blocking assignment.

You know, it's exactly this kind of fearful stick your head in the sand reasoning that was being ignored by the Dolphins which helped give the Patriots an ass-wuppin' they soon couldn't forget.

My Bills team would be the ones up by 30 and if they did end up getting their ass kicked...well they went down trying something different than the conservative play not to lose crap that obviously DIDN'T work the last half dozen times they played.

The no huddle is a common sense approach, for anyone who is denying we are going to use it.

1.) The Pats won't be ready to defend it.

2.) We can take advantage of their aging defense.

3.) We have the personnel on offense to make it work.

4.) It actually masks the rookies on the o-line, not magnifies them.

5.) Makes the defense tired and keeps them off Trent.

The no huddle is a common sense approach, for anyone who is denying we are going to use it.

1.) The Pats won't be ready to defend it.

2.) We can take advantage of their aging defense.

3.) We have the personnel on offense to make it work.

4.) It actually masks the rookies on the o-line, not magnifies them.

5.) Makes the defense tired and keeps them off Trent.

6) Get a fork lift to put Walker on a pallet and get him off the field.

6) Get a fork lift to put Walker on a pallet and get him off the field.

Exactly how much water do you have to throw on this bonfire of radical change? Either get him in damn shape or rotate Bell or someone else in there, If the Bills were to do this they would have to employ a great conditioning program to gear up for the rigors of this system.

Exactly how much water to you have to throw on this bonfire of radical change? Either get him in damn shape or rotate Bell or someone else in there, If the Bills were to do this they would have to employ a great conditioning program to gear up for the riggers of this system.

From the mouths of babes...

:lol:

All in fun... :rolleyes:

Yes, it will be easy for them after the fourth play when the Pats are sucking air.

yeah they will be suckin air....on the sideline. Our hurry-up offense will off the field in 60 seconds when Jason Taylor and Co. maul Trent.