Bills sign long snapper garrison sanborn

I think this is going to be the move that finally puts us over the edge and gets us to the superbowl

Will you knuckleheads please shut-up?

In case you were not aware of it, there are several other positions on a football team that are not quarterbacks, wide receivers, linebackers, or running backs.

I know that you wimps always want to pad your fantasy stats, but Moorman and Lindell do not succeed without a dependable long-snapper. When a long-snapper succeeds, he is Mr. Insignificant.

But when they fail...

In case you were not aware of it, there are several other positions on a football team that are not quarterbacks, wide receivers, linebackers, or running backs.

I know that you wimps always want to pad your fantasy stats, but Moorman and Lindell do not succeed without a dependable long-snapper. When a long-snapper succeeds, he is Mr. Insignificant.

But when they fail...

Rumor has it that the Bills will convert this guy to Left Tackle.. If they say it, it must be so..

But when they fail...

Look who's a disgruntled long snapper!! <_<

I was actually hoping that Wood or Levitre could long snap....wasting a spot for a guy that just snaps the ball seems..well, wasteful...the only other problem I foresee is the same problem Buffalo had a few years ago...they changed there long snapper and the kickers had a harder time that year...I can't remember what year it was, I'm thinking Preston was LS'n and then they went out and got Neil...I also could be wrong, but I wanna say Buffalo had Neil then Preston LS'd and then Buffalo got Neil back...oh well, it's not like anybody really fallows the long snappers careers

edit: I think I was wrong and I think it was Mike Schneck long snapping..then Preston for 1 year (which was bad) and then they grabbed Neil

I was actually hoping that Wood or Levitre could long snap....wasting a spot for a guy that just snaps the ball seems..well, wasteful...the only other problem I foresee is the same problem Buffalo had a few years ago...they changed there long snapper and the kickers had a harder time that year...I can't remember what year it was, I'm thinking Preston was LS'n and then they went out and got Neil...I also could be wrong, but I wanna say Buffalo had Neil then Preston LS'd and then Buffalo got Neil back...oh well, it's not like anybody really fallows the long snappers careers

Levitre and Woods have to make the team first,

edit: I think I was wrong and I think it was Mike Schneck long snapping..then Preston for 1 year (which was bad) and then they grabbed Neil

Dorenbos (the magician), then Schneck where Moorman and Lindell coincidentally upped their performance, then the dude we have now Neill, who has flubbed several snaps.

I too was/am hoping that Wood or Levitre could do the LS... but it is something that needs to be practiced, and taking time out of learning their G/C spots --- especially this year --- probably isn't the best idea. Perhaps one of them can pick it up in the future to save a roster spot.

Very chi-chi, old money, and the like.

Reminds me of the Tuesday Morning Quarterback - Easterbrook, who used to refer to our former HC as..."the tastefully named Gregg Williams".

See, but that's 2 first names. Papa always said :"don't trust anyone with 2 first names!" Garrison Sanborn is 2 last names. They typically sound much cooler! :rolleyes::lol: