OT Arafat clinically dead

Corp000085

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like he's on life support while they argue where to bury him.  Get ready to break out the political/government personality death in threes game.  No link, just go to cnn.com and look for it.

102879[/snapback]

Good. Hope they're pumping nothing but straight pork gravy into him. Burn in hell, terrorist POS.

Good. Hope they're pumping nothing but straight pork gravy into him. Burn in hell, terrorist POS.

settle down turbo... I just wanted to play the rule of 3's with arafat, reinquist, and another wildcard (ashcroft??) Its the same scale of fun as the 6 degrees of kevin bacon, but way more morbid. Ok, time for sleep.

Lets see, France opposes the removal of one terrorist, would not allow overflights to attack another and yet fights to save the life of Arafat.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

103049[/snapback]

NO POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY BEING EXPOUNDED..... FACT STATEMENT ONLY!!!!!!!

Arafats wife and his family have lived in Paris for the past decade. Arafat was taken there to be with his family.

FACT ONLY PLEASE DO NOT FLAME!!!!!

Arafats wife and his family have lived in Paris for the past decade. Arafat was

even better. offering refuge to a terrorist for 10 years.

103065[/snapback]

Gee, that's a surprise. France, offering safe haven to a well known international terrorist? I wonder why they don't work more overtly in the War on Terror. :D

He(Chirac)  will snub a meeting with Iraqi PM Iyad Allawi in Brussels today. It is a sleight aimed at Mr Bush and Tony Blair, who back Mr Allawi.

Chirac — who tried to stop the war to topple Saddam Hussein — will leave Brussels before the new Iraqi leader arrives.

However Chirac DID find time to visit Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat in hospital yesterday.

It seems that France is trying its hardest to alienate as much of the western world as possible.

Sorry, it was in an article about Chirac basically saying no to Bush reaching out and trying to heal some of the rifts caused by the Iraq invasion.

Here's a link

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004512444,00.html

103104[/snapback]

Gotcha. I thought you had quoted someone who came back and deleted there post, and I was just curious.