Jauron to be on NFLN

Geez... what would I rather do? Take in a Jauron interview or watch paint dry. Damn, I think passing a kidney stone might be more exciting.

I really like our guys. I really like the way we practice. I really like the way we move to the ball. I really think he has a chance to make the team. I really like his approach to the game. I really like how the staff coaches. I really think we have a chance to win some football games.

Nothing new there - some TO (still?), some Marshawn (still?) and a little Trent. Woodson did question Jauron based on his record and Duke STILL can't fathom that we didn't draft a tackle.

I'm sure it'll be up on nfln.com before too long...

Nothing new there - some TO (still?), some Marshawn (still?) and a little Trent. Woodson did question Jauron based on his record and Duke STILL can't fathom that we didn't draft a tackle.

I'm sure it'll be up on nfln.com before too long...

Ok thx.

Was he stroking his right cheek or playing with his left ear? His actions speak louder than his words.

All his interviews should be accompanied by subliminal subtitles. His thoughts can't possibly be that dull can they? I want to know what he's really thinking. Or maybe not.

Same old DJ. He has not taken any public relations classes this offseason.

I actually thought it was a pretty decent interview. What do you want the guy to do, pull a Tom Cruise on the set?