Biggest Douchebag in the World?

My God this guy is a fuggin tool! I saw him a couple weeks ago on Leno promo-ing the Pitchmen show before it came out. Dude referred to himself in the third person, blabbed on about coming up through the ranks of pitchmen, and just put out an attitude of arrogance that made me ask myself "does this guy realize he is on fuggin infommercials and is not a pro athlete/movie star?"

Fast forward a couple weeks till tonight and about 10 beers later. Nothing on TV so I've watched a couple episodes in a row and this guy is a fuggin egotistical drama queen douchebag! (He's like the T.O. of infommercials :thumbsup: ) This guy needs a Vince/Shamwow guy type incident to put him in his place! :unsure:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My God this guy is a fuggin tool! I saw him a couple weeks ago on Leno promo-ing the Pitchmen show before it came out. Dude referred to himself in the third person, blabbed on about coming up through the ranks of pitchmen, and just put out an attitude of arrogance that made me ask myself "does this guy realize he is on fuggin infommercials and is not a pro athlete/movie star?"

Fast forward a couple weeks till tonight and about 10 beers later. Nothing on TV so I've watched a couple episodes in a row and this guy is a fuggin egotistical drama queen douchebag! (He's like the T.O. of infommercials :thumbsup: ) This guy needs a Vince/Shamwow guy type incident to put him in his place! ;)

I can't stand third person talkers. Good Seinfeld episode about that too! :unsure:

Fast forward a couple weeks till tonight and about 10 beers later. Nothing on TV so I've watched a couple episodes in a row and this guy is a fuggin egotistical drama queen douchebag! (He's like the T.O. of infommercials :unsure: ) This guy needs a Vince/Shamwow guy type incident to put him in his place! :P

I'm sure he cares what people think as he swims in his piles of $100 bills. He's gotten rich as a modern day snake oil salesman fooling the idiots of America. It's a good gig if you can get it.

At least it shows the guy has a sense of humor. :P

I'm sure he cares what people think as he swims in his piles of $100 bills. He's gotten rich as a modern day snake oil salesman fooling the idiots of America. It's a good gig if you can get it.

Actually, the Oxyclean stuff really works. I use it for tough stains in the laundry. My brother and I were talking about it and I asked him; If the stuff works why not sell it in stores from the beginning. He pointed out that it's so hard to get space in a super market these days that they probably to do it to demonstrate sales first and that makes it easy to convince stores to free up shelf space. I started using it when Wegmans started carrying it to see if it actually worked and it does. Surprised the hell out of me. :unsure:

There's something to be proud of.

I'm sure you meant the out of your mind part. :worthy:

Actually, the Oxyclean stuff really works. I use it for tough stains in the laundry. My brother and I were talking about it and I asked him; If the stuff works why not sell it in stores from the beginning. He pointed out that it's so hard to get space in a super market these days that they probably to do it to demonstrate sales first and that makes it easy to convince stores to free up shelf space. I started using it when Wegmans started carrying it to see if it actually worked and it does. Surprised the hell out of me. :unsure:

You actually doubted the master of yell-n-sell ?!?!

Beerball can't stomach that BS either.
:P BLZFAN4LIFE laughed out loud at that one.
Steely didn't know that bothered Deerball. Steely doesn't get the joke though. :unsure:

Just Jack gets the joke and doesn't care.

Vince Offer (the Shamwow® douchebag with a headset) is a close second

How about a Cage Match with the ShamWow guy, Billy Mays, and a hooker?

Some of the products do work, but who in their right mind would pay $19.95 for something that would be $4 on a store shelf?

Some of the products do work, but who in their right mind would pay $19.95 for something that would be $4 on a store shelf?

On the Pitchmen show, they go through quite a bit of due diligence with each product before offering them up for sale. Now of course that could always be B.S. for the TV, but they appear to only select somewhat decent products.

The woman and I started watching that show. We wind up making comments like "Hi, Billy Mays here, and boy have I got an offer for you! Not one Douchebag, but two! Me and my buddy Sully here!" If nothing else, it's entertaining. These inventor types put years behind creating these goofy little products.

I don't think I'd ever buy anything he sells, though!.