Great Site to look at Bills History

excellent site....

notice the best Bills Ds...the Fat Ted 99 team, the Smerlas and CO 88 team,Sestak and co in 64.

That 99 D was damn good..too bad they got burned by homerun throwup!! Super Bowl Caliber D for sure.

Did you notice our offensive ranking (in yards) over the last 6 years?

From six years back to most recent season: 30th, 25th, 28th, 30th, 30th, 25th

Ouch.

Lynch into the line for 1 yard......Trent checks down for a 3 yard pass to Reed....

whats scary is mularky has our last winning season at 9-7.we got rid of him for jauron who has 3 straight 7-9 season with 23rd ranked offenses....On January 12, 2006, Mularkey resigned as head coach of the Bills, citing a disagreement in the direction of the organization, which had recently hired new management including ex-coach Marv Levy.

[edit] Miami Dolphins

On January 22, 2006, Mularkey was hired to be the Miami Dolphins offensive coordinator.[2] As the offensive coordinator under Miami's coach, Nick Saban, Mularkey had an unsuccessful season with injuries to his first string quarterback, Daunte Culpepper, and running back, Ronnie Brown. The Dolphins only scored 16.3 points per game, ranking 29th in the NFL. Following the season, it was announced Saban had resigned as Dolphins head coach and he accepted the position of head coach of the University of Alabama Crimson Tide on January 3, 2007.

Upon the hiring of former San Diego Chargers offensive coordinator Cam Cameron as Dolphins head coach on January 19, 2007, it was announced that Mularkey would no longer serve as offensive coordinator but would remain with the team in another capacity. On March 15, 2007 it was officially announced that Cameron himself would call the offensive plays in 2007, leaving Mularkey to serve as tight ends coach.

On January 3 it was anonunced that Mularkey was let go from his tight ends coach position, as were all other coaches for the Miami Dolphins.[3]

[edit] Atlanta Falcons

On January 25, 2008 it was announced that he would become the next offensive coordinator for the Atlanta Falcons.[4] [5] . In his first season at Atlanta , Mularkey helped the offense to be the second place in the league with 152.5 rushing yards per game , also finished 10th in averaged scored points with 24.4 and 361.2 averaged yards per game , Mularkey was being considered for an interview with the Detroit Lions for their head coaching vacancy.[6]

whats scary is mularky has our last winning season at 9-7.we got rid of him for jauron who has 3 straight 7-9 season with 23rd ranked offenses....

On the flip side of that coin, Mularkey couldnt get the Bills into the playoffs despite finishing 7th in Offense and 8th in Defense that year.

Sidenote: I had completely forgotten about our Jonathan Linton-led rushing attack in 99

Side-Sidenote: Lynch is about to cap off his third year as the Bills starting RB...isn't it about time we railroad him out of town?

Ouch.

wait untili this season! !@#$ yeah!

Ouch.

what is so sad is that Ralph ran 3 great GM's out of town. Look at the teams Polian, Butler and AJ Smith helped build. Until we get a new owner we probably dont get a better product because we clearly can not draft well. Lets hope Brandon got it right this year, but Ralph (God bless his heart) has hurt us a lot by failing with the Donahoe pick and not hiring a real GM.

what is so sad is that Ralph ran 3 great GM's out of town. Look at the teams Polian, Butler and AJ Smith helped build. Until we get a new owner we probably dont get a better product because we clearly can not draft well. Lets hope Brandon got it right this year, but Ralph (God bless his heart) has hurt us a lot by failing with the Donahoe pick and not hiring a real GM.

Polian you could almost make an argument for...except that Ralph did what any boss would do..dump the person who was starting fights with other people in the organization.

Butler had no intention of returning after his contract was up...he wouldn't even negotiate a new contract no matter how many times Ralph approached him about it...there was even a little bit of speculation of tampering at the time

Smith wasn't run out of town to any remote stretch of the imagination...when Butler was fired, AJ followed him like a faithful dog and refused to interview for the GM job here when Ralph offered him an interview

Polian you could almost make an argument for...except that Ralph did what any boss would do..dump the person who was starting fights with other people in the organization.

Butler had no intention of returning after his contract was up...he wouldn't even negotiate a new contract no matter how many times Ralph approached him about it...there was even a little bit of speculation of tampering at the time

Smith wasn't run out of town to any remote stretch of the imagination...when Butler was fired, AJ followed him like a faithful dog and refused to interview for the GM job here when Ralph offered him an interview

philster...u think Butlers or AJs decisions had anything to do with the way they perceived ralph?

Great site - thanks! I love trying to see if I can remember the starters in different years, and the site I used to go to for that is no longer. Now, I can do it again............My favorite all time team is the 80 Bills and I still remember all 24 (kind of - I considered Brammer the starting TE and Rosie Leaks at FB, not Curtis Brown)

Great site - thanks! I love trying to see if I can remember the starters in different years, and the site I used to go to for that is no longer. Now, I can do it again............My favorite all time team is the 80 Bills and I still remember all 24 (kind of - I considered Brammer the starting TE and Rosie Leaks at FB, not Curtis Brown)

That was a great season. I was at the home opener when the Bills broke the 20 game losing streak to the Dolphins. 0 for the 1970's against Miami, that was rough!

mularkey quit.

i really think that was a "forced resignation"marv said mike was staying,but there must have been a ton of concessions mike would have to make to remain the coach of the bills.noone quits a head coaching job to be a offensive coordinator and i think he even went as low as a tight ends coach after "leaving buffalo"marv wanted jauron from the very start.