OT - cleavage question

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Boob Guy

Hell Friggin Yeah I look. Don't you think that women check out your package too when you approach? It's the natural sexuality with us humans. Women show it for attention, otherwise they would all wear loose fitting, overall covering shirts. Just don't get caught starring at it while you are trying to carry on a conversation, women tend to be turned off by that, lol.

here's my $.02 -- why would a woman show cleavage if she would be offended that it is admired? thus, it's certainly o.k. to look. there's a difference between taking a look, however, and "ogling." when you are engaged in a conversation w/ a woman, it's just in poor taste to be looking at anything but her eyes.

I'm married.  Looking is all that's left!

102996[/snapback]

I have tried to explain this to Mrs. Rock. What are you expected to do when you are walking together and your brain sends you this message: "cleavage alert, half a block on left, tall brunette with yellow blouse".

The trick is discreet gawking! :D

you got it campy, when you stop looking you might as well be dead . and if you say you are not looking you must like the same sex or you are not telling the truth.

103001[/snapback]

No, when you stop looking you ARE dead. :D

This was entertaining boys. I frankly can not stand clothes around my neck. Most of my tops are V cut or scoop neck. I think it's a look but ask to touch type thing. I agree that girls who are offended by a guy looking should not wear it but on the other side sometimes a gawker is quite annoying to deal with.

It is what he does for a living.  Those are probably his screensavers.

103117[/snapback]

Hey, surgeons dont have screensavers of open chest cavities and multiple skull fractures. . .

Sadly, my screen saver is pictures of Jim Kelly, Andre Reed, Thurman, Bruce, and James Lofton.

bottom line...if she is showing it then she wants you to look at it.

ICE is right. She shows the cleavage so you will look. It's all part of the mating game. A woman will consider it a compliment if you glance at her cleavage, then her face and smile.

However, consider the woman's maturity level to determine how she will respond to staring or ogling.

Older women who are comfortable with their sexuality won't be as offended by your staring because they've been around long enough to know that it's normal.

That being said, DO NOT look at the cleavage while a woman is talking to you. Look at her eyes.

If guys looked at the eyes more often they might be better at figuring out when a woman is lying to them! :D