Throw Away Your Hydroxycut

Why people would take any supplements that haven't been tested is beyond me.

Vanity leads people to do some of the most insane things. Remember that Phen-Phen (spelling?) was the rage for a while and it did the same thing to people.

Geez, that guy's a dick!! :nana:

I should punch your kitty for that! :devil:

BTW, that's the same guy who started Fathead, the wall graphics company now owned by Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert. Soon, you will be able to send your son or daughter's pic in for a custom-made Fathead.

Link.

I should punch your kitty for that! :nana:

BTW, that's the same guy who started Fathead, the wall graphics company now owned by Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert. Soon, you will be able to send your son or daughter's pic in for a custom-made Fathead.

Link.

So for calling that guy a dick you want to punch my pu$$y? :devil:

i still have it... i havent decided to continue taking it or return it yet.

i have to assume that the product was abused and taken in large qunatities which led to people having adverse reactions to this..... on the other hand.... i dont know if i want to risk it.

MuscleTech products are crap. They (Iovate) are constantly in trouble with the feds. They got busted for loading their pro-hormones (back when they were legal) with real testosterone, not the pre-converters, Eric Moulds got in trouble for signing to be one of their spokemen back then because of this. Their products are over-hyped, over-priced crap. Best diet supplement on the market, most healthy is green tea. All natural and it works!

Anyone who thinks they can look like Jay Cutler (bodybuilder not Bears QB) by taking MuscleTech products are foolish.

Wow......I always laughed at these commercials because I knew the doctor that they show......Dr. Jon Marshall was my neighbor for 2 years on Monteage Ridge.....He played NU hockey