Oh wow, while reading Lori's piece today from the booster club mtg

Where is Realfootball365? I apologize if I missed discussion on it being removed if there was one, but who do I owe the honor of saying......

THANK FUGGIN GOD, it's gone.

If it is indeed gone, I'm raising one up to whoever got rid of it........A Blue Light for you...

:w00t::thumbsup::w00t:

Where is Realfootball365? I apologize if I missed discussion on it being removed if there was one, but who do I owe the honor of saying......

If it is indeed gone, I'm raising one up to whoever got rid of it........A Blue Light for you...

:w00t::thumbsup::w00t:

Funny - I've forgotten all about 365 ... guess I did not miss it.

:w00t::thumbsup::lol:

What is this Realfootball365 you speak of? :w00t:

A Blue Light for you...

No light beer for me, thanks. :thumbsup:

Poor Anthony...

It’s going to be awhile before they discover if any of their Day 2 picks will help this season.

Most notably, they’re banking that holding off until the 121st turn to grab a tight end wasn’t too long a postponement. In the team’s defense, some claim that Southern Miss’ Shawn Nelson falling into the fourth round was a surprise, but no one can argue with the fact he was the sixth tight end taken. He’ll have to perform above his positioning to make the impact Buffalo requires.

He was occasionally deployed away from the line during college, which isn’t a promising sign. Buffalo’s offense doesn’t need a wideout impersonating a tight end, especially considering the sudden glut of receivers on the roster. Plus, the Bills have to worry that Nelson will also block like a receiver: he may struggle as a pro in protection due to his relative lack of size.

No light beer for me, thanks. :thumbsup:

Poor Anthony...

It’s going to be awhile before they discover if any of their Day 2 picks will help this season.

Most notably, they’re banking that holding off until the 121st turn to grab a tight end wasn’t too long a postponement. In the team’s defense, some claim that Southern Miss’ Shawn Nelson falling into the fourth round was a surprise, but no one can argue with the fact he was the sixth tight end taken. He’ll have to perform above his positioning to make the impact Buffalo requires.

He was occasionally deployed away from the line during college, which isn’t a promising sign. Buffalo’s offense doesn’t need a wideout impersonating a tight end, especially considering the sudden glut of receivers on the roster. Plus, the Bills have to worry that Nelson will also block like a receiver: he may struggle as a pro in protection due to his relative lack of size.

From time-to-time Connor made a decent observation, although I have to admit most of those were very obvious. Anthony, on the other hand, seems pretty much clueless almost all the time.

I read it for a while, but then just skipped it...unless I clicked on it by accident. Even when I didn't read it, I often noticed how stupid the headline was (posted on TBD). I don't care if the post the links, or not, as no one has to click them. But, I'm not sad it's gone...no real loss, that's for sure.

Buffalo Rumblings is a far better blog, IMO.

From time-to-time Connor made a decent observation, although I have to admit most of those were very obvious. Anthony, on the other hand, seems pretty much clueless almost all the time.

I read it for a while, but then just skipped it...unless I clicked on it by accident. Even when I didn't read it, I often noticed how stupid the headline was (posted on TBD). I don't care if the post the links, or not, as no one has to click them. But, I'm not sad it's gone...no real loss, that's for sure.

Buffalo Rumblings is a far better blog, IMO.

Maybe Realfootball365 needs to offer a bribe again per article like they did when Connor came on scene.

If I was running 365, I would fired Anthony as soon as I found out his stories were taken off TBD, especially after reading all the threads expressing overwhelming disdain for his work.