Why do my posts kill threads?

_BiB_

The election is over. I've posted a lot of stuff, some of it good and some of it crap over the years.

I'm just really curious as to why my posts kill threads. There's been more than a few. I really wonder why?

Disclaimer: You virgins here need not respond, but you will.

The election is over. I've posted a lot of stuff, some of it good and some of it crap over the years.

I'm just really curious as to why my posts kill threads. There's been more than a few. I really wonder why?

102482[/snapback]

Could be because you come off as an ****? Wait, Naaa :P:wacko:

When someone speaks with a certain knowledge here, they’re often taken the wrong way. Proving a point can be relentless. Sometimes, its not worth the pounding of the fingers. On the other hand, there are a few here that can have a Deep thought. With all that being said, dont stop, keep fighting the fight. Pounding one into submission can be fun at times. Darin, if I stole a line here, to bad.

;):D

Could be because you come off as an ****? Wait, Naaa ;)  :D

When someone speaks with a certain knowledge here, they’re often taken the wrong way. Proving a point can be relentless. Sometimes, its not worth the pounding of the fingers. On the other hand, there are a few here that can have a Deep thought. With all that being said, dont stop, keep fighting the fight. Pounding one into submission can be fun at times. Darin, if I stole a line here, to bad.

;)  :P

102502[/snapback]

Don't you mean "too bad"? :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :wacko:

Could be because you come off as an ****? Wait, Naaa :P  :wacko:

;)  :D

102502[/snapback]

Am I mistaken? Or did he spell everything right? I'm honored. Thank you for taking the effort. Really.

I think I'll just drink myself into oblivion, get fired and blame somebody.

102482[/snapback]

I actually enjoy some of your posts....my posts on the other hand are not widely liked..scary to think an American university gave me a B.S. in political science

...oh wait....I just saw "bare breast" in the subject line and opened it up.

How disappointing.... :wacko:

102529[/snapback]

You want to see my bared breast?

Homo.

Now I'll be friightened over thoughts of my ass in jeans.

What a wuss, kitty. This didn't work either.

Dead thread.

Delete. Save the bandwidth. Somewhere out there a sheep is screaming no.

I actually enjoy some of your posts....my posts on the other hand are not widely liked..scary to think an American university gave me a B.S. in political science

102536[/snapback]

The difference is, you’re full of sh*t. So your BS works wonders here. That school should be closed by the way.............

I've been disappointed at times that a post of mine didn't receive any response and/or killed a thread (as recently as yesterday). It seems there is an inverse relationship between the thought I put into a post and the amount of response it gets.

As a side note, will anyone ever be able to kill this thread just to prove they are the real thread killer?

I've been disappointed at times that a post of mine didn't receive any response and/or killed a thread (as recently as yesterday).  It seems there is an inverse relationship between the thought I put into a post and the amount of response it gets.

As a side note, will anyone ever be able to kill this thread just to prove they are the real thread killer?

102544[/snapback]

If I had the button I'd do it. Mr. Man Ice is hiding. Puss.

I've been disappointed at times that a post of mine didn't receive any response and/or killed a thread (as recently as yesterday).  It seems there is an inverse relationship between the thought I put into a post and the amount of response it gets.

102544[/snapback]

Don’t fret, its just a look at me thread by BiB, soon the hawks will come in and devour his wanna be azz..

Thus, end of thread………..

:wacko:

you said that school should be closed..they bestowed my degree upon me....what was you point saying they should close that college or university

102574[/snapback]

Well, they could just give out diplomas to people who can repeat the latest soundbytes...

That'd save ALOT of time and effort