Gaughan chat today going head to head w/ Graham

TBD will love this:

http://www.buffalonews.com/452/story/657963.html

Is Youboty the heir apparent for McGee this year? That is if they release McGee and play Corner as the nickel.

1:09

Mark Gaughan: Release McGee??? Who came up with that idea? McGee is the top free agent after next season, not counting TO. .I'm not sure who the heir apparent to McGee is. I don't think he's on the roster. I think if McGee leaves, the heir is the first-round pick in 2010 ...

extend him soon for2-3 yrs. we need to draft D line again next year.

Beerball, thanks for the reminder. I enjoyed reading both chats.

Their scope of work is slightly different. Mark is obviously a bit more Bills-centric. Tim, in spite of the strong showing by Bills Nation addresses the AFC East a bit more.

I thought both chats were excellent and informative. Mark seems to take these things pretty seriously which I appreciate. I thought several of his answers were thoughtful, well informed, and deeply reflected upon. Quite the contrast to Sullivan who spends a bit more energy trying to get laughs.

Thanks again.

Mark has better training

I think Mark clearly won today's round.

It wasn't even close. Never is.

And while I am 6-2, I think Mark's taller than I am and certainly in much better shape. My 225 pounds aren't exactly chiseled out of stone.

It wasn't even close. Never is.

And while I am 6-2, I think Mark's taller than I am and certainly in much better shape. My 225 pounds aren't exactly chiseled out of stone.

Appearing at the verdict with your humility and self-deprecating humor say all that need be said about you Tim. Kudos to you.